COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

You guys got youtube red or just watching it somewhere else or does youtube red got a free trial thing?

You guys got youtube red or just watching it somewhere else or does youtube red got a free trial thing?

Yeah, I signed up just to watch this and will just cancel after. There's nothing else on there that interests me right now.

Lmaooooo after watching that video that puts into perspective how Daniel Son was basically a ****, i like the direction of this movie now...lmao

He was a **** in the first movie constantly provoking the situation and not leaving things alone.

Like mentioned earlier he’s 50 cent type petty in Cobra Kai with the little things he tries to do get back at Johnny and shut Cobra Kai down.

He was a **** in the first movie constantly provoking the situation and not leaving things alone.

Like mentioned earlier he’s 50 cent type petty in Cobra Kai with the little things he tries to do get back at Johnny and shut Cobra Kai down.

With how he finagled the strip mall rent and then being on the Karate council being the only one to even care Cobra Kai had a life-time ban, I couldn't stop thinking that's the kind of stuff 50 probably did to Ja in the rap game:lol:

They turned that kid into a **** out of nowhere :smh:

Whoever wrote this is a mark for Daniel LaRusso. That guy is about throw away a thriving business over PTSD

This show is damn good. Def a pleasant surprise. Has a good mix of old school and new school. The nostalgia from the movies is just right too, they don’t try and shove it in your face. The Mr Myagi tribute episode got some feels lol. I’m pretty anti-YouTube, but they got me with this one haha.

Damn, super late on this. Huge karate kid fan and had no idea this came out. Cant wait to go home tonight to binge

I decided to just DL them instead of getting youtube red, I'm going to want to go back and watch it at some point so why not. plus i save cash

I decided to just DL them instead of getting youtube red, I'm going to want to go back and watch it at some point so why not. plus i save cash

I don’t think anyone’s paid for YouTube Red just to see the show. We all cancelling after the free month:lol:

Yoooo, just finished it and this dude really went all...

yump.gif

Last edited:
Just wrapped it up and this delivered. It’s crazy how I found myself pulling for Johnny & Daniel simultaneously. I dug the bar scene between them.

Back
Top Bottom