COD: Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360 Special Elite Limited Edition 250GB Bundle + 2 Controllers......$400

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

the only thing this did for me was set up my alert for when the ps3 prestige edition is available lol ...
Oh you doin it.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

that's a great price. if i didn't already have a 360 i'd get it without hesitating.
is there a PS3 bundle like that?
2rfr09c.jpg

if you think about it...modern warfare costs $60 and an extra controller costs $50. if you take that $110 off off the $400 price tag, you're getting anelite system (apparently the newest model that will not get the red rings) with more than twice as large of a hard drive for $290 whereas a regular elitesystem costs $300. at the end of the day though, it's more feasible to just mod your xbox and get your games for dirt cheap.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I'm interested in the hard drive. My 120 on the elite is almost full.

Same here, too much Rock Band and Guitar Hero dlc

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

if you think about it...modern warfare costs $60 and an extra controller costs $50. if you take that $110 off off the $400 price tag, you're getting an elite system (apparently the newest model that will not get the red rings) with more than twice as large of a hard drive for $290 whereas a regular elite system costs $300. at the end of the day though, it's more feasible to just mod your xbox and get your games for dirt cheap.

Elites do get red rings I don't know who told you that lie. I have an Elite and I got the RROD once. Yeah....modding......

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

if you think about it...modern warfare costs $60 and an extra controller costs $50. if you take that $110 off off the $400 price tag, you're getting an elite system (apparently the newest model that will not get the red rings) with more than twice as large of a hard drive for $290 whereas a regular elite system costs $300. at the end of the day though, it's more feasible to just mod your xbox and get your games for dirt cheap.

Elites do get red rings I don't know who told you that lie. I have an Elite and I got the RROD once. Yeah....modding......

Yea, lied to him. Elites do get RROD

Back
Top Bottom