Coed Baby Shower

First it was skinny jeans. Then then Bruce turns into Cait, Now I get invited to a coed baby shower. What's next? Where does it end? What happened to men being men? Is crying in public ok now too?

I feel him though PAUSE everyone is trying to change tradition. I didn't want to be at my girl's but I went. One of my guys was lightweight upset we didn't come to their last one. I told him I would send the wife but that I would not be attending. I felt disrespected that he would even ask. I didn't invite any dudes to the baby shower. WHERE DEY DO DAT AT???

chill man. they invited you so obviously they want your company.

if you dont want to go dont go.

jeez :lol:

I'm from the caribbean, everything is a coed adult party with music, drinks and food. Even kid's parties.

Last edited:
Only the females inside doing all that jazz while the dudes in the parking lot turning the **** up

Where u from bruh? I've never seen an all woman baby shower. My baby shower had both and the dudes were outside chilling talking **** 90% of the time.

I'm from the caribbean, everything is a coed adult party with music, drinks and food. Even kid's parties.

All facts though :lol:
Every children party, they always end up sending the kids to go to sleep so they can drink rum and play cards/dominoes and talk **** at ridiculous volumes :smh:

Had a co-ed baby with my first born. **** was mad oriented towards the women but I had a daughter so its kinda different. It was interesting though. Had lots of booze and gifts and played some game.

All facts though
laugh.gif

Every children party, they always end up sending the kids to go to sleep so they can drink rum and play cards/dominoes and talk **** at ridiculous volumes
mean.gif
pretty much man,op boutt to be loving that coed joint,plus theres always some joints if u not with your girl.having a non coed shower seems weird to me ,hell even zack morris and them had a coed babyshower on saved by the bell tho

Coed baby showers are a good time, have been to a few over the years. It's basically just a party, all the ones I've been at were fun. I don't really see an issue with it.

Got one coming up for me and my girlfriend/baby next month. Seems like it's going to beyond suck

U failed op. I literally never heard of a all woman baby shower. Male/females show up eat, drink, bring gifts and have a good time. Dudes not all into it winning games and rubbing tummies, but u get free liquor, food and a good time with the homies. And seeing wifey excited is cool, yambs was A1 that night.

My co-workers threw me a surprise baby shower at work when my daughter was born. It was maaaaaaaaad awkward being the center of attention, having to feign interest in opening up diapers and baby clothes and ****. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom