COLIN’S NIKE X DOERNBECHER AIR FORCE 1 DROPS 8-3-13

pass cause of grail hunting but not too bad. if you've never had a pair of af1 lows try em on first at you local. they run a little narrow and stiff for me

Honestly, I need the fire red 3s but will probably have a second window open on these.

pass cause of grail hunting but not too bad. if you've never had a pair of af1 lows try em on first at you local. they run a little narrow and stiff for me
my last af1s and my luxs were tts, my air foamposite ones are narrow and stiff as a board. I just figured it's the foamposite material though

Dope... Glad they bringing these back.
smokin.gif

i remember when these first released they sat
watch they sell out now
mean.gif
especially since nike labeled these as TLO while the fire reds and the KDs aren't. like i said the design on the shoe is sick, but i'm not an AF1 fan so i won't be picking these up. and in all honesty, i think it'll be harder to cop both the KDs and fire reds than this even though this shoe is very limited.

Easy cop on these.  Not sure if I'll actually wear them though.  Want to see them in hand first.

that was a quick sell out. had them in my cart with the IIIs but decided to pass on these. last second decision, hope i dont regret. but i dont really wear any of my air forces so I dont see these being any diff. so i passed.

im not sure how these will be quality wise but my OG ones had some craptacular leather, part of the reason i dont wear them more

What code was that? I don't have tax and free shipping is always nice so I can't complain too much.

Back
Top Bottom