Colin Kaepernick Jordan Shopping

shame to spend almost 2k on the shoes he bought could have gotten lots of heat

He's my teams qb but he is kind of a douche
He's not even a douche, I think his heart is in the right place.  He's just your typical lame from Turlock who happens to be a good ball player. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Maybe he just buys what he wants? I'm pretty sure whoever made the video called him and not the other way around. Plus when you think about it, alot of the shoes he has they might be new to him but to us they have been released 2-4 times already. Let that boy cook... with his new kicks.

none of these guys got shoes older than the lebron 8s.
Lmao - My house was robbed several years ago -

I had all OG jordans from my first pair of 2's to  playoff 12's .. a lot of them were beat, but they were OG and actually worn .. 

Then I had everything else I ever wanted - Came to be, the kid that stole my kicks was someone from the neighborhood that saw me every day coming into the 7/11 with different kicks ..

Insurance was great ... :smile:

wtf are you talkingabout? i don't care

:rofl:

It crazy how some kids these days say jordans arr playedout but arr buying the hypebeast colors. Me personal I wear my collection and pic and chose which color to buy outside of og color ways. Plus these new basketball shoelook to basketball for my taste. Aint tryna look like a pro baller and I'm just a thirty year old father when I'm tryna be casual.

Foamposites used to hit the clearance rack.......smdh

He's my teams qb but he is kind of a douche

This...the more I see him the less I like but just my opinion...he is younger but this whole swag this swag that is just so wack to me. But I'm still salty about the wearing another nfl team hat just to match his shoes...like my 21 year old brother if he came into some money

If any of y'all been to the Stockton, Turlock, Modesto, Lodi area then this shouldn't surprise you. Many of them are like this. Probably just rubbed off on him. And as far as I'm concerned he can do as he pleases. Dude put in work for my team.

Back
Top Bottom