COLLECTION VINTAGE NIKE (UPDATED 15/08)

Beautiful collection.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the style of sneakers was so different back then.....saved by the bell kind of stuff. Top Shelf!!! very nice to see something different....can't go wrongwith vintage footwear.

Beautiful shoes Karl! The Olympic Air Force 180's, are they still wearable? Plus they are my size, lol. I've been looking for an original pair forthree years now but I've never seen one until now. One of the finest vintage collections out there, keep it up. Vintage shoes FTW!

Very nice collection. The pics are real nice also. Thanks for taking the time to share them.

thanks everybody!

Kam: looking forward to your collection post...

Briann: they actually say on the box that these are the "low" version..mids or 3/4 would be more adequate to describe these
and these are structures II (also in the pics structures I and III)

no, for obvious reasons i dont wear most of them ; i do wear some pegasus and skylons...

will post some more stuff later this week (you cant imagine the work it requieres to do a collection post haha
smile.gif

Aside from the kicks, I love the old boxes as well... they just don't make em like they used to...

Karl, really dope vintage collection!
Ergens wel spijtig dat ze niet allemaal dezelfde maat zijn.
Draag je sommige ook?

Effing ill Karl!!! DAMN!!!

Vraagje.....Koop je nou de meeste bij spots in Belgie?

Heb gehoord dat als je goed zoekt er nog genoeg dorpjes/stadjes zijn waar ze nog heat hebben liggen.

Of is het meeste op ebay gekocht?

Nogmaals...DOPE collectie!!

Now that's a whole load of heat man! shame they're not all your size. but hey, those BWs, AM94, OG HLs, baby huaraches, structures, tailwindandandandand... @*%+!%! insane mate. rock on, i'd say...

thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Vraagje.....Koop je nou de meeste bij spots in Belgie?

Heb gehoord dat als je goed zoekt er nog genoeg dorpjes/stadjes zijn waar ze nog heat hebben liggen.

Dat zou ik dus ook wel eens willen weten!
tongue.gif

most shoes are from ebay, some NTers, and local contacts
most of the grails (ATC II, ATC II, ..) are from ebay

damn karl...this collection is FIRE!!! love the Pegasus and Tailwind and the Jordans of course...
smile.gif
pimp.gif

about the deal Karl i´ll contact you via e-mail......thx

Back
Top Bottom