COLLECTION VINTAGE NIKE (UPDATED 15/08)

I just peed in my pants a little bit. All so crispy, looking through your collection was like a time warp of my wonder years. Back when I only got 1 pair ofnew shoes per year.

eek.gif

Francis

thanks everybody for the comments!! great to see some vintage appreciation..;will do in a few weeks some updating of stuff i still havent taken a picture...

True meaning of a COLLECTION!!!!!!!

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

I loved all of what you have growing up, Thank you for taking me back!

thanks everybody...
funny thing is i have to do a second part, because i just saw i i missed some shoes
smile.gif

well thats for another time..next year or so
smile.gif

awesome collection karl!! your pics are so beautiful and clear!!
really love your Air pegasus from 93
happy.gif

can´t wait for the new pics.........
pimp.gif

Best vintage collection ive ever seen. great work. esp like the shoes 3rd from top on the left

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT WILLIS!! Great stuff man, I only been on NT for a month or so but that's the best collection I've seen sofar (& ilapinos) brought back so many memories, you had the right idea man, you kept 'em!! had so many of those shoes back in the day but as I'msure everyone can relate to ..threw 'em away!!
smh.gif
....never realised they were gonna be collectable!...anyway that post is appreciated!
pimp.gif

karl ... honestly ... this is something of the best i have ever ever seen up till now. such an exceptional and unique collection of shoe history ...breathtaking
a true pleasure to look at every single pair. but still please let me quote a few of my fav's below:

simply one of the best am94 colorway EVER ... speechless
224105_79259d3b2e_l.jpg

250073_aa0d95fcef_l.jpg

272333_fe1a4bd079_l.jpg

234590_c506b536fd_l.jpg

289786_ebca819c37_l.jpg

269915_2ad02d9288_l.jpg

as said they are all jewel ... so so so nice !!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom