College Basketball is 80%....

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...3 point shooting...I hope the tourny aint like this, its boring.

Do the math - teams shoot better from 3 than they do from long 2... why would it make any sense to shoot more 2's?

They're moving the line back next year.. if it's an consolation...

they really do need to move back the line, i'm glad to hear that.

what distance are they moving it to?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

a foot? please any decent shooter should hit them from 22 ft

You'd be surprised how much difference that can make.. the good shooters will still stroke them from that range, but your average shooter will find thenew distance a bit tough to adjust to, i promise you that.

it kind of is. also its basically a mid range jumper in the nba so why not move it back anyway

any decent college player can stroke the college three like water.. they need to move it back to force players to actually work on their 3-point game like yousee in the NBA.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

any decent college player can stroke the college three like water.. they need to move it back to force players to actually work on their 3-point game like you see in the NBA.

You really don't watch or know enough about college basketball.. there are very few guys who "stroke it like water".. most people shoot under35 percent, which ain't all that special.. expect it to drop several whole percentage points next season.

You guys are overestimating how well the 3 is shot in college.

Im glad they are movin it back.. I was thinkin about it the other day and yea some guys straight have no pull up jumper and they can't really finish at therim either. If they can shoot 3's better than anything else then why not... Its mad annoying though watching players Jack up 3's back and forth orseeing someone go 3-12 on 3pt shooting... Eric Gordon was 4-16 on 3's the other night...thats horrible to watch just chucking at any opportunity. If I hadthings my way the 3 pt line would be eliminated. I remember they tested something out in the NBDL the other year where 3 point shots would only be awarded inthe 4th quarter. The way the game has evolved today though it would be unfair to do that or eliminate the line to a lot of players. The 3pt line has allowedpeople who would never play professionally to prosper. The thing I hate most in college basketball right now is the 5'10 - 6'2 SG who shoots 90%3's who you can expect to see chuck up at least 8 3's a game. They usually average like 11 - 15 ppg 1.5 rebs 1 assist... some games I just can'twatch because of these dudes.

...3 point shooting...I hope the tourny aint like this, its boring.
That is terrible. What the hell happened to the midrange jumper? Nowadays college is pass it around the perimeter and look for a 3 everyposession, if it's a miss, get it and put in a layup.

It is somewhat pathetic. Some teams, thats all they do *cough*Butler*cough*

2-3 zones and 3 pt shooting
smh.gif

College basketball is the best basketball there is on this planet. College basketball is way way way more entertaining then the NBA, Euroleague and other topleagues out there. nothing compares to college, if you don't like college ball you just dont like basketball.

Originally Posted by emil23j

College basketball is the best basketball there is on this planet. College basketball is way way way more entertaining then the NBA, Euroleague and other top leagues out there. nothing compares to college, if you don't like college ball you just dont like basketball.

Ehh...I dunno fam...
Euro ball is pretty entertaining...

College basketball is the best basketball there is on this planet. College basketball is way way way more entertaining then the NBA, Euroleague and other top leagues out there. nothing compares to college, if you don't like college ball you just dont like basketball.
I use to think College ball was entertaining...but then it started to evolve into a 3 point shoot out every game...

NBA Playoffs>March madness
happy.gif

The college 3 point line should be pushed back to NBA range...They're treating these kids like peewee league ballers....might as well drop the rim to 9ftas well....

I know...im exagerating
laugh.gif

Well It's better then watching the NBA....

happy.gif

Are you kidding me? Okey the NBA conference and NBA finals are pretty nice to watch BUT still there is just to much coasting and the games are toolong.
The mix of intensity and emotion of college basketball is just unmatched.

Well It's better then watching the NBA....

happy.gif

Are you kidding me? Okey the NBA conference and NBA finals are pretty nice to watch BUT still there is just to much coasting and the games are too long.
The mix of intensity and emotion of college basketball is just unmatched.

B-EZ...i was "kidding you"

...I said I was exagerating...Im just tired of the in-game 3 point contest...thats all.

but NCAA should push that 3 point line back to NBA range... real talk

Yea... NBA fixed their problems quick with the stupid ticky tack foul calling so teams can't get in your @%$ on defense. College Basketball teams stillhave some ridiculous defenses, and its extra hard for players to penetrate and get midrange shots off. Teams try to spread out the floor more by inserting afew gunners on their team to make it easier to do what they want. I wish the 3pt line had never came into existence now... I like it but I hate it. I enjoywatching some good D played though. Maybe with the age limit the college game will evolve more with better players who are able to do what they want on theoffensive end so we don't have to watch this nonsense. Between NBA games and College games I can't really choose which I like more. It really dependswhose playing because I find a lot of games unwatchable in both leagues.

Back
Top Bottom