College graduate sues her school for $72,000 because she can't find a job.

Originally Posted by eight2one

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
nothing wrong with a 2.7gpa

It all depends on the school. A 2.7 from one of those online schools or a lessor known and small 4 year university is not good. If you go to a big reputableand prestigious university then it's not as bad but your still going to run into some issues. It's a double negative to have a low GPA from a weakschool with no experience in that particular field your seeking a job.

saw this on Bronx12 News. lmfaooo. mayb she cant find a job bc she graduated from Monroe College w/ a 2.7 GPA?

*no offense to Alumni

How many of ya have been to a doctor?

What was that doctor's GPA in college, medical school, and their testing scores??

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I recently graduated with my Bachelors in April 2009. I am seeking a reinbursement of $70,000 from my tutision because the Office of Career Advancement Information Technology Couselors are not making sure their Monroe e-recruiting clients call the graduates that recently finished college for a interview to get a job placement. They have not tried hard enough to help me. I am also seeking $2,000 for the stress I have been going through looking for a Full Time job on my own.
lulz..
http://i.cdn.turner.com/c...mages/08/03/thompson.pdf

credit: Consumerist

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom