College in the South/HBCU

Has anyone attended or is currently enrolled in North Carolina A&T University, Spelman College, or Clark Atlanta University? If so, could you give me theharsh truth about one of these schools; is there anything wrong with them that one cannot discover on their website or through college tours? I'm justeager to get the best HBCU experience...
nerd.gif

I heard Clark was a party school, nonstop. Heard broads at Spelman were stuck up, and my homegirl had a brother down there at A&T but left cuz he said itwas HELLA boring. What does that tell you? Make your own decision and stick with it---just go with what you feel and felt when you went down there to visit.

I graduated from Howard myself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^I dont mean to threadjack but how was your experience at Howard.. Filling out the application at this very moment

I went to Xavier in New Orleans, but if I were you out of those three choices I'd got to Spelman assuming your a female

Originally Posted by Aquila

Has anyone attended or is currently enrolled in North Carolina A&T University, Spelman College, or Clark Atlanta University? If so, could you give me the harsh truth about one of these schools; is there anything wrong with them that one cannot discover on their website or through college tours? I'm just eager to get the best HBCU experience...
nerd.gif

Send me your pics/facebook link then I will decide if I want to help you.
happy.gif

YO!
my homegirl had a brother down there at A&T but left cuz he said it was HELLA boring.
"That ***** lyin'!!!..."

boondocksRiley500.jpg

But... do you, cuz. Hit them tours up. Holla at some cool kids. You come through A&T, you can catch me over at Wendy's off Aycock.
pimp.gif
andleanin'... Dollar Menu FTW. We can slide over to Four Seasons Mall, I'll cop you some Great American cookies.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
my homegirl had a brother down there at A&T but left cuz he said it was HELLA boring.
"That ***** lyin'!!!..."

boondocksRiley500.jpg

But... do you, cuz. Hit them tours up. Holla at some cool kids. You come through A&T, you can catch me over at Wendy's off Aycock.
pimp.gif
and leanin'... Dollar Menu FTW. We can slide over to Four Seasons Mall, I'll cop you some Great American cookies.

DF!!!
true words of a child predator
roll.gif

I went to Florida A&M University. Business program there is the truth. Parties are crazy, FSU Snow bunnies, you got the best of both worlds. Their is alack of parking space though......

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

YO!
"That ***** lyin'!!!..."

boondocksRiley500.jpg

pimp.gif
and leanin'... Dollar Menu FTW. We can slide over to Four Seasons Mall, I'll cop you some Great American cookies.

DF!!!
true words of a child predator
roll.gif

Wait! ANT IS A CHESTER!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YO!
Wait! ANT IS A CHESTER!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On the rizeals... I'm not one to assume. But the natural inclination is that one would be 18 upon enrolling at a university - or shortly thereafter. I have no qualms about such a relationship.

None.
devil.gif

I have a hard time believing A&T is boring.
Buddy must've been an L7... or had his squeez snatched by one of the locals.

I know of more people who transferred out because there was too much going on.

DF!!!

YO!
"That ***** lyin'!!!..."

boondocksRiley500.jpg

pimp.gif

DF!!!
this dude said catch me at wendy's
laugh.gif

Im currently at Florida A&M University... as mentioned before... $%#& gets crazy down here... my personal opinion is that you'll have a great time@ any hbcu that you attend... there is no perfect school... I think it's what you make it...

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

^^I dont mean to threadjack but how was your experience at Howard.. Filling out the application at this very moment

I wanna know too, Im thinking of transferring there

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I wanna know too, Im thinking of transferring there

I would like to know as well..and how hard is it to get a scholarship for therre?

YO! Well, I see you're from NY. You got family in these parts or you just specifically looking for an HBCU experience? DF!!!

What is FTW?
For the Win..

Just like AirAnt said, go on the tours. And whoever said A&T is wack
eyes.gif

I attend Winston-Salem State University about 30 minutes west of A&T and A&T is definitely the spot...
pimp.gif

roll.gif
You are not serious.

Florida A & M University is consistently rated as one of the top (the #1 HBCU as ranked by Black Enterprise Magazine) HBCU's in the country. FAMU alsothe top producer of black undergraduates in the country (in terms of numbers).

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Has anyone attended or is currently enrolled in North Carolina A&T University, Spelman College, or Clark Atlanta University? If so, could you give me the harsh truth about one of these schools; is there anything wrong with them that one cannot discover on their website or through college tours? I'm just eager to get the best HBCU experience...
nerd.gif

Send me your pics/facebook link then I will decide if I want to help you.
happy.gif

This guy definatly knows what he is talking about.... I currently go to A&T and can honestly say as a Jr. I never expected to come this far and hve knownso many ppl that didn't make it..... A&T def has a lot of parties goin on but there is a lot of goodopportunities going on here as well Yo Ant realtalk get at me fam we gotta kick it next time u in the Boro

Back
Top Bottom