College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Some more recent pick -ups
2011-12 Virginia Tech Home white 44 +2

2011-12 Virginia Tech Orange Alternate 44 +2

And a big THANKS to a good dude for the hook up on these:
2010-11 Memphis Home 40 +4

Last edited:
Some of my Hawaii Game Gear...

Hawaii Adidas Game Jersey 2005 Size 46

Hawaii Adidas Game Shorts Size 40

Hawaii Adidas Game Jerseys 2004 Size 46

I have more Hawaii game gear but this is all I want to share at this time.  I am only looking for Gonzaga game gear or Hawaii game gear so message me if you have any of these and are looking to trade.

First pickup in a year and a half, new game shorts just aren't exciting.  These shorts are nice and all but pale in comparison to what shorts were prior to the SOD stuff.  This is my first HE pair as well.  They are exactly what the new $80 shorts are like except they don't have pockets and they're number sizing and + length of course.

UConn 2013 42 +4

Sorry for the crappy pics...

My newest pick ups

Michigan State Spartans Nike Hyper Elite Game Shorts Size 42

Washington Huskies Nike Game Shorts Size 40

I've posted a lot of my game gear on here  I have 2 screen names, choeballin & choeballin23 and most of them I am willing to sell or trade.  You can email me if you are interested in any of my game gear to choeballin23@gmail.com

Does anyone have any Gonzaga Game Gear?  And what does everyone have available for trade.  I have a lot of my game gear for sale on ebay so if you want any of those, I willing to trade or sell to you.  Let me know fam.

hahaha man, i love this thread... Just stumbled upon it.
I had no idea this many NT cats collected NCAA bball game shorts, i just assumed i had a problem.
Now i know we ALL have the problem :smokin
As I sit here on my day off in some 1999 IOWA Hawkeyes gamers

You gonna wear those at all?  The Navys I posted above are the same size and they are HUGE.  I'm 6'8" 240 and those things too big for me.  

Back
Top Bottom