College Roomate Pet Peeves UNAPPRECIATION

Dude talks on our room phone for hours every night to his girl. Am I justified for gettin annoyed?
mad.gif

This dude also spent about 8 hours straight on the phone last month. I know there has to be somethin wrong with that.

Iono let me know what you guys think or if yall have any stories
smh.gif

I had a roommate who did nothing but argue with his girl over the phone all the time. Kinda
laugh.gif
X
smh.gif
seeing a grown man cry.

My fresh year my roommate had class an hour before I did.. I swear he would purposely try to wake me up and be as loud as he could... pushing every button onthe microwave and being loud as hell... SOOOO annoying

buy a cell phone... guerilla glue the phone jack in your room... then (here is the beautiful part), tell your roomate that the guys down the hall came in,broke the phone and guerilla glued the phone jack and pull off a prank on those guys (fill up a trash can of water and wait for them to open the door..something like that). finally, after the guys get water dumped on them, blame it on someone else in the hallway and say "look, those bastards guerillaglued our phone jack too"

its a perfect crime. dorm room classic. i miss college.

Playing hours upon hours of video games (3pm to 4am) on the regular.
They ruined video games for me as I have yet to touch a Ps3 or 360 this semester.

-------

Dude, I know exactly what you''re going through haha

My roommate freshman year did the exact same thing. I'm just like "dude, get a cellphone!" He finally got one his last semester in college lol

What did I do... lol I got drunk and got a bunch of friends to make whale noises at him(think Finding Nemo) while he was on his bed(dude was always laying inbed).
You could turn up the TV/music... I think he would get the point.

Hes prolly one of those dudes that made a post in here about how to make a long-distance relationship work.

stop complaining, i'm living in 40 yr old barracks right now with 200 other people sharing like 4 bathrooms. this is substandard living and you'rewhining about your 1 roommate.

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

stop complaining, i'm living in 40 yr old barracks right now with 200 other people sharing like 4 bathrooms. this is substandard living and you're whining about your 1 roommate.
SALTY

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

stop complaining, i'm living in 40 yr old barracks right now with 200 other people sharing like 4 bathrooms. this is substandard living and you're whining about your 1 roommate.
SALTY

i'll be out in 4 months.....so no.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

My fresh year my roommate had class an hour before I did.. I swear he would purposely try to wake me up and be as loud as he could... pushing every button on the microwave and being loud as hell... SOOOO annoying

Mine does the same..leaves the bathroom light on and let it shine straight in my face
mad.gif

i hate how mines is a f*'n pig, eatin all hrs of the night, burpin & fartin when my girl come through, talkin all kinds of nonsense in his sleep
laugh.gif
,sleepin all day with the shades closed like hes a dam robot n his side of the room is just disgusting. i have to climb on top of clothes (clean & dirty)and even kick stuff out of the way to get to the window and air conditioner

smh.gif
i swear these random roommates get worse as the yrs go on

my roommate would play World of Warcraft until like 3 in the morning making corny jokes to his friend on his headset..he moved out
glasses.gif

and my other roomate would bring back girls who he smashed and after he did..it would smell like straight dirty hotdog water and skunk..told homie to neverbring her back without running the temperature on her VAYJAY first

My roommates always talked smack about white people, like saying eww about dating white guys and just making fun of white people in general like I wasn'teven there. I moved out.

I had a roommate that liked to walk around nude and she told me that if my BF saw her that wouldn't her problem ( honestly she had nothing that was worth aglimpse) .... I told her she didn't love herself.... and she cried... was i mean?

Back
Top Bottom