Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

i m hoping i can get a pair on finishline i was 26 mins late becaseu a tree fell in my backyard..... please sneaker gods help me

My size was sold out instantly on NDC, I tried adding to cart at 9:59 and it was all sold out already then it became available again @9:59:31. I'm guessing running ATCs and Bots take all the inventory at first and the site eventually refreshes and let's sizes become available again. Just a hit or miss with NDC now.

Lol. Out of stock on NDC. Wtf. Thought these were gonna be easy. Guess I gotta go pick up my pears.....
what the hell does it matter if you pickin up more than 1 in store. no need to even be greedy 

must be tryin to flip 

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Got a 10.5 online.

Let my fam hop on my account and scoop it.

Going to pick up my pair in-store soon!

Funny peeps grabbing these to flip. Like if the legend blues didn't do well why would you think these would. I'll see y'all when the Oreos drop and perhaps double stuff them. Peace be the journey

Funny peeps grabbing these to flip. Like if the legend blues didn't do well why would you think these would. I'll see y'all when the Oreos drop and perhaps double stuff them. Peace be the journey

Legend Blues did fine but I do agree these aren't a good flip.

Just remembered these were dropping today so went in champs on my phone and added my size 11 with zero hassle. Just wanted to see what the hype was. Clearly not there like has been expected.

Odd for a shoe so clean.

My size was sold out instantly on NDC, I tried adding to cart at 9:59 and it was all sold out already then it became available again @9:59:31. I'm guessing running ATCs and Bots take all the inventory at first and the site eventually refreshes and let's sizes become available again. Just a hit or miss with NDC now.
Yup. The only time I was successful on NDC was when they had the captcha thing.  I feel like that was rly the only thing that disrupted bots.  For me and my slow internet connection it's either in store or another site at this point. NDC is unreliable for Jordan releases for me. Thankfully, I just came here to read other people's stories. I have no desire to own the Columbia IV's. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom