Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I agree. Its a cash grab. Check for the truest form of OG, the rereremastered to come out in 2050.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i mean a lot of things are considered cash grabs but its up to the consumer to see if the product is worth it imo. but JB is deff gonna take their time with remastering. they have a long term goal of perfecting retros slowly but surely and will keep the masses from going to other brands imo

when you put the original mold and new ones next to each other, the new ones look so f****n ugly lmao

THIS was always why I complained, not because of any passion for releases being as close to the original pairs as possible.

Most of the post-'04 molds are just flat out unattractive to me and cause me to pass on pairs I would've had interest in otherwise. It's not like them ___s are being asked some impossible feat; just look at the first or second release of all of the models and copy that ****.

Last edited:
My issue is the tongue. Why they got to still be so high?
mean.gif
because nike is cutting corners at the ankle area, what makes the shoe less high compared to the OG89 and 99 version

it wouldnt be a bad thing if they shortened the tongue with 7-10mm and make the flight patch a lil bit smaller

so that everything will look in proportions, but the best thing to do is just give us the damn OG shape or at least the 99 retro shape

haha dont know how people wear shoes couple sizes too big for them. I hate it when i have to go half a size up.
the guy from the pic just need to ditch the skinny jeans and replace it with some levis 501

that would make a huge difference on the appearance from the shoes

because nike is cutting corners at the ankle area, what makes the shoe less high compared to the OG89 and 99 version
it wouldnt be a bad thing if they shortened the tongue with 7-10mm and make the flight patch a lil bit smaller
so that everything will look in proportions, but the best thing to do is just give us the damn OG shape or at least the 99 retro shape

I completely agree. 99 would be :pimp:

Also his pants are bad but what's making them worse is it looks like he tucked them into the ankle area notice how there isn't a bottom cuff. Dude bought 36" length jeans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom