Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Yea man. I remember getting them for 40% plus chesper. I think I paid like $115 for my Oreos back in the day.

Yep..... BC's Were $99 When They Retro'd.... I'll Never Forget My Pops Making Me Miss Out On Them Because I Didn't Have My Personal Spending Money On Me When We Were At The Store On RD Because He Wanted To Teach Me Financial Responcibility. Told Me We Could Go Back The Following Day With My Own Money And Buy Them And Of Course They Were Gone :smh:

Here's A Crappy Pic Of My '99 Columbia's Box... Same Pricing On Both My '99 Oreos As Well
View media item 1346844

Last edited:
Yea man. I remember getting them for 40% plus chesper. I think I paid like $115 for my Oreos back in the day.

Yep..... BC's Were $99 When They Retro'd.... I'll Never Forget My Pops Making Me Miss Out On Them Because I Didn't Have My Personal Spending Money On Me When We Were At The Store On RD Because He Wanted To Teach Me Financial Responcibility. Told Me We Could Go Back The Following Day With My Own Money And Buy Them And Of Course They Were Gone :smh:

I remember selling penny candy for a dime at school to pay for my shoes. Then working a McDonald's meant I could get a $100 or so pair of shoes every 2 weeks back then :lol:

I remember selling penny candy for a dime at school to pay for my shoes. Then working a McDonald's meant I could get a $100 or so pair of shoes every 2 weeks back then :lol:

:rofl:

Dog I Had Every Hustle I Could Think Of Back Then!

Teaching Fools In The Locker Room How To Play Craps Just So I Could Take Their Money, Hustlin' Beanie Babies, POGS, Candy, Cuttin Grass, Shoveling Snow, Polishing Shoes, You Name It :lol:

Couldn't Tell My Lil Narrow Behind A Damn Thing Either

I Thought I Was Really Gettiin It Too When I Could Buy The $100 Shoes My Parents Refused To Pay For :lol:

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a pair there are some pairs (I don't know what sizes exactly) at the location in Baker, Louisiana (right outside Baton Rouge). The number is 225-774-2240.

I went in there to check them out and this "remastered" quality is average at best. It's just a marketing ploy to justify spending more money on a recycled sneaker. 

Last edited:
Easiest cop for me in the last 3 years [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I was at the mall a couple hours ago and saw a Mens size on display and luckily they had my size too !

how you like the columbias brah?
No complaints here 
smokin.gif
     pretty damb comfortable too  

Here's A Crappy Pic Of My '99 Columbia's Box... Same Pricing On Both My '99 Oreos As Well
View media item 1346844

seems more of a move than a life lesson.not meaning to offend you tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
maaaaan these remastered pairs must have been re sized also....

Sz 11's pinch the hell out of my feet now, should have went half a size up\

wearing my sz 11 for the day at work and i cant even last in them...gonna have to get rid of them unfortunately

Last edited:
maaaaan these remastered pairs must have been re sized also....

Sz 11's pinch the hell out of my feet now, should have went half a size up\

wearing my sz 11 for the day at work and i cant even last in them...gonna have to get rid of them unfortunately

Exactly What I Feared Most! :smh:

I'm Very Picky About My Shoe Sizing And My Collection All Being Size 10's..... These Retro's The Past Couple Years (In Particular The 1's, 3's, 4's, 5's And 6's) Have Been Running .5 Bigger Than My Older Stuff And Has Forced Me To Grab 9.5's In These Models.... Now I Don't Know Whether To Go With My TTS 10 Like My '99 Pairs All Are Or Continue Going .5 Down To A 9.5 :rolleyes

Man im so glad i copped these! I know a lot of people aint feeling them because of the simplicity about them but thats what i love about them and always have, I'm kind of glad i never did the sole swap on the 99 pair i was contemplating about, the leather on these new joints is on point and the navy paint job is great & last but not least they fit great! they fit way better than the mars blackmons i got in 2012, these are definitely a great way to start off the year, I'm going to rock them like crazy. Hopefully those who wanted them was able to cop like i did. 

Naw.

To This Day, I Don't Make A Huge Fuss After Missing A Release Because Of That Experience

Can't Allow Myself To Ever Feel That Burn Again
laugh.gif
i guess it did teach you a lesson after all 
roll.gif
i would still be pissed @ my folks till this day j/j only time i had j's as a kid was if they hit the sales rack one pair a yr. my moms worked hard to keep me fresh in my teen yrs. tho love my folks for teaching me to appreciate/take care of what i have no matter what it is.

i guess it did teach you a lesson after all :rofl: i would still be pissed @ my folks till this day j/j only time i had j's as a kid was if they hit the sales rack one pair a yr. my moms worked hard to keep me fresh in my teen yrs. tho love my folks for teaching me to appreciate/take care of what i have no matter what it is.

Yea, Same Here My Dude.

I Was Raised By Mom Dukes So I Think It Was Important To Pops To Teach Me Little Life Lessons When We Spent Time Together. He Gave Zero ***** That His Decision Cost Me Those Kicks That Day! On The Way Home He Offered To Stop And Get Me Some "Slippery Bly's" Or "Biscuit Toes" As He Called Em For A "Fraction Of The Price" :stoneface:

:lol: Miss That Damn Dude

He'd Freak If He Was Around Today To Walk In The Sneaker Room :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom