Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Normally footlocker is quick, got my confirmation Saturday but haven't recived a shipment confirmation yet. Normally a lot quicker than this
Yeah same here, no confirmation of shipping yet. Ah well, luckily I picked a pair up from the store too :wink: 

Im just waiting to see how the paint on these hold up. My Bred 4's from 2012 started cracking after wearing them like 4 or 5 times casually. How the paint holds up on these will determine if I get the oreo 4's

Last edited:
Im just waiting to see how the paint on these hold up. My Bred 4's from 2012 started cracking after wearing them like 4 or 5 times casually. How the paint holds up on these will determine if I get the oreo 4's

Same here

If anyone was wondering I just received my shipping confirmation from bouncewear. Now to see how long it takes for them to get here.

Hmmmmmmm great point on the midsole paint.

My BRED 4's were really good to me. I am talking about 30+ wears before they started chipping. On the other hand, my BC3s only took 3 wears.

Hopefully these remastered's hold up.

Hmmmmmmm great point on the midsole paint.

My BRED 4's were really good to me. I am talking about 30+ wears before they started chipping. On the other hand, my BC3s only took 3 wears.

Hopefully these remastered's hold up.

And thats whats weird, the paint on my BC3s is still pretty decent with minimal cracking and those are one of my go to shoes

i was in rome for some days, i was there in the release of the columbia 4s..super general release and these are sitting in almost every sneakerstore in Rome...footlockers, nike stores and other local shops in FSRs. if anyone visits rome and wants them it might be a good chance. by the way, not impressed with the quality. pretty similar to fire red/retro 88 jordan 3 leathers.
That's what I'm saying though!  Fire Red 3's tumbled  leather looks Identical to these!  From what I've seen these were suppose to have  a "Thicker" cut of leather. Some dude   took a picture of his 99' shoe compared to his 15 pair.. 99 Still looks like leather is just flat out Better,

THEY PLAYIN WITH US SMOKEY

The reality is most of us have WAY more shoes than we will ever need. We all have a problem. NT lets us know we're not alone
laugh.gif
I guess most of y'all think deadstock means unworn

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Whoever wear's these on a consistent basis over the next few weeks, let the thread know how the paint holds up!

Because to me that's the only question that really matters.
This is actually the only concern I had when I picked up my pairs. I had to swap them twice on Saturday to grab the ones without any of the paint peeling by the pocket of the air bubble

This is actually the only concern I had when I picked up my pairs. I had to swap them twice on Saturday to grab the ones without any of the paint peeling by the pocket of the air bubble
paint cracking before u even try them on?
eyes.gif
    Oh god
Nah, not cracking but peeling right by the air bubble. Which led me to believe that with normal wear they would start chipping off slowly but surely around that area. 

The paint issue isnt fixed. The midsoles are still painted, rather than dyed. The benefit of non dyed misdoles is that they have more longevity.

Uh...to the guy with a stick fetish, didn't grizz already mention that this remastered leather was asalready discussed?? :nerd:

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying though!  Fire Red 3's tumbled  leather looks Identical to these!  From what I've seen these were suppose to have  a "Thicker" cut of leather. Some dude   took a picture of his 99' shoe compared to his 15 pair.. 99 Still looks like leather is just flat out Better,

THEY PLAYIN WITH US SMOKEY

Its Definitely not the same as the most recent Fire Red 3's. It may look similar, but its not. However, 99's definitely had softer leather. 99's had a higher grade leather, which is why I believe they were softer. And anything that has been used on the recent 12's and 13's were plastic feeling. The leather used here is an upgrade.

Im not saying it warrants the price increase, but the quality has been improved.

Now, the kids pairs that have no air units had pleather. No mistake about the feeling of that. Those definitely didn't deserve a price increase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom