Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Here in the UK at least 4's are reselling for around £180-£200. 

The 11's are lucky to sell above retail. I've seen loads of pairs go for £80-£130.
I find this hard to believe but sure, maybe this is how it is in the UK. Here in the US, JB sold 500k pairs and there's still demand. Meanwhile there was an FSR of 4s on Eastbay this morning. 

There is no hype or thirst for these. Sorry for those people who bought like 5 pairs. 

UK's never been fond of the 11s, we always liked the 3s and 4s. Surprised Jordans have even become a big deal in UK anyways, Jordans would go on sale twice and then sent to the bargin basket.

Cement 4s and the bred 4s are an instant sellout in the UK.

Last edited:

I find this hard to believe but sure, maybe this is how it is in the UK. Here in the US, JB sold 500k pairs and there's still demand. Meanwhile there was an FSR of 4s on Eastbay this morning. 

There is no hype or thirst for these. Sorry for those people who bought like 5 pairs. 
Just what I've seen over the last few weeks. I have a feeling the price of the 4's will drop though.

Honestly though I've seen new in box 11's sitting on ebay for weeks at retail price. I picked a pair up last week for £90 new in box w/receipt (8.5UK)

Think JB made too many pairs for the UK market. Obviously there's a lot less demand over here. I live in a city center and I can go weeks without seeing someone wearing a pair of J's.

Guessing you see a quite a few every day in the US.

Gotcha. They used to love their Air Maxes and Reebok classics in manchester, been a long time since I've been there though.
Spot on with the Air Maxes! Still do.

Tend to see a lot of Huaraches even though imo it's more of a summer shoe... 

Gotcha. They used to love their Air Maxes and Reebok classics in manchester, been a long time since I've been there though.
Spot on with the Air Maxes! Still do.
Tend to see a lot of Huaraches even though imo it's more of a summer shoe... 
Lol we're used to having like 2 days of summer so we bring them out whenever we can :lol:

Last edited:
Like I said in the NFL thread, I don't want to hear anybody tell me we got screwed nor do I want my fellow Cowboys fans saying the same. We had more than enough chances to win that game in the 1st half and early 2nd. 1 play DOES NOT change the game, the better team won yesterday simple as that. We'll be back though ..

Back to the shoes before BigJ comes in here regulating :lol: (although his Ravens blew it too :nerd:)

NDC finally shipped :smokin

Still in my feels about what happened..... Warned for knowing I'm still emotional yet mentioning me anyways :lol:

Did I ever tell you I'm a Pats fan :tongue:

View media item 219324

I don't get it. So what IV felt more comfortable? 

99's were very comfortable. The polyurethane midsoles back then were soft on your feet and the air units were plush and pillowy, especially after braking them in. Also, there was thick padding around the ankles, and gave you a lock tight feeling around your foot. My true size is an 8.5 and back then in the IV's I wore a 9.5-10 comfortably.

Ahhh the memories. I actually balled in mine. Good times

Like I said in the NFL thread, I don't want to hear anybody tell me we got screwed nor do I want my fellow Cowboys fans saying the same. We had more than enough chances to win that game in the 1st half and early 2nd. 1 play DOES NOT change the game, the better team won yesterday simple as that. We'll be back though ..

Back to the shoes before BigJ comes in here regulating :lol: (although his Ravens blew it too :nerd:)

NDC finally shipped :smokin

Still in my feels about what happened..... Warned for knowing I'm still emotional yet mentioning me anyways :lol:

Did I ever tell you I'm a Pats fan :tongue:

View media item 219324

And I never knew that...... :frown:

And I never knew that......
frown.gif
Did I ever tell you I'm a Pats fan
tongue.gif
+1

Patriots 

Wanted a Patriots v Cowboys SB but that's not going to happen.

i was in rome for some days, i was there in the release of the columbia 4s..super general release and these are sitting in almost every sneakerstore in Rome...footlockers, nike stores and other local shops in FSRs. if anyone visits rome and wants them it might be a good chance. by the way, not impressed with the quality. pretty similar to fire red/retro 88 jordan 3 leathers.

@el3ctronick

Here in Rome is simple buy release like this, GR means that there are at least 5 shops in the historic centre to have them. I bought my pair today indeed.
Things are different for all limited release, for example the Fragment were only at Space23 (14 pairs), or for limited release as Retro88 or Bred 1 shoes are finished in 2 minutes.

Last edited:
I passed on these because of my indefinite suspension from the shoe game. My wife intercepted the holiday bill like Richard Sherman! It showed the carnage of Infra 6's, Legends, KD Gold Medals, Pantone packs, 13s...(went ham last qtr of 2014).  My boy doubled up on these 4s and handed them to me! When I told him not one red cent is allowed to leave my account for shoes he said no problem and to just hook him up when my suspension is lifted! Wife just shook her head and said "Y'all are sick"
laugh.gif
 Good to have friends in this "hobby".  Anyway...I really like the shoe. About what I expected quality wise for the so called  "Remastered" series.  They seem more comfortable than 2012 BREDs-imo

after reading the last couple of pages i think we all should wait till a couple of more releases drop from JB then we can drop the hammer on the whole remastered thing once and for all 

but i notice that on some slick mess the next couple of releases are tumber leather
laugh.gif

7's and the oreo 4's well the 10's arent so thats are first chance at seeing a reg leather shoe....

I passed on these because of my indefinite suspension from the shoe game. My wife intercepted the holiday bill like Richard Sherman! It showed the carnage of Infra 6's, Legends, KD Gold Medals, Pantone packs, 13s...(went ham last qtr of 2014).  My boy doubled up on these 4s and handed them to me! When I told him not one red cent is allowed to leave my account for shoes he said no problem and to just hook him up when my suspension is lifted! Wife just shook her head and said "Y'all are sick":lol:  Good to have friends in this "hobby".  Anyway...I really like the shoe. About what I expected quality wise for the so called  "Remastered" series.  They seem more comfortable than 2012 BREDs-imo

:lol:

99's were very comfortable. The polyurethane midsoles back then were soft on your feet and the air units were plush and pillowy, especially after braking them in. Also, there was thick padding around the ankles, and gave you a lock tight feeling around your foot. My true size is an 8.5 and back then in the IV's I wore a 9.5-10 comfortably. Alot of Nike shoes back then ran small, and these were one of them. I remember when I bought the White/Cements in May of 99 I was looking for a 9.5 but they only had a 10. I tried them on and they fit really well. I would play ball in them and never had any issues. When I bought the Columbia IV in 99 I bought a 10 as well and they fit just as good and I beat them up. This 2015 pair is definitely true to size. No way in hell they run big as one person mentioned. I tried on a 9 and they fit good, with a little tightness in the toe box, but an 8.5 my true size would fit perfect. It would be really tight to fit into an 8

As Ive mention many times, my true size is what my foot measures on the scale, and that's an 8.5.

I don't remember 99's being "pillowy" at all

Flightposite 3's...pillowy

Jordan retros at any point, hell no :smh:

Back
Top Bottom