Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

These only look good on blue jeans otherwise they look like crap when theyre on feet or by itself. just too plain in my opinion

Can't wait :pimp:

Passed on the 11s for these, damn JB making these releases so close to each other. :smh:

Really like these, but that price tag is annoying. If I'm paying 200+ they must have the latest technology, it's a shame that Jordan is getting away with selling 20+ year old tech for these prices, yet as the case with today's release, people are literally fighting over these shoes. 
mean.gif

We will know if it's worth the money soon (Three Weeks from now)

Skipping this release need to recoup off that 11.

Really like these, but that price tag is annoying. If I'm paying 200+ they must have the latest technology, it's a shame that Jordan is getting away with selling 20+ year old tech for these prices, yet as the case with today's release, people are literally fighting over these shoes. 
mean.gif
if they really have the buttery leather im fine with the price tag 

I'm hyped. so glad it's a GR too. Usually pass on GRs because of quality and I don't like the shoe itself lol but hopefully this changes that

Last edited:
its 2015, retros are what retros does. looks good too, but need to see feel these on the feet.

These are one of the shoes i'm looking forward to the most, and i'm happy they're dropping at the start of the year (Along with the French Vll's) Plus the Oreo's dropping in February means I won't have to wait to long to have both colorways.

These are a must have imo. Need these [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]

can't wait for these. my cousin gave me his back in 04. they were beat as hell but oh so clean.

Don't get hyped yet, people often flood in the week of/day of release. Not sure why, but they randomly pop in, let you know EVERY ******* DETAIL of their transaction and delivery processes and then vanish once they've gotten their shoes and posted pictures of angles that you've already seen
laugh.gif

roll.gif

The accuracy is on point. 
laugh.gif

For real I try to keep myself updated on the threads but some people just posting stuff about the shipping process are taking up too much space

The best thing about this release being in January is, you can keep them on ice until the summer time and rock them as summer kicks without worrying if JB will release some summer colorway kicks during the actual summer. I remember the Sport Blue 6's being described as perect summer kicks and people dealing with the disappointment of when they were released.

Hopefully these will be a fairly easy release after people splurge on all the Holiday releases. 

Back
Top Bottom