Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Do yall rock these with that jumpman plastic square on the side or take it off

Hell no I take it off that looks corny
laugh.gif
Finally someone says it!!!!!

I wouldn't be caught dead rocking that.... I will always remember the time I was at a mall and I saw these 2 dudes walking. one had on sunglasses, a big *** brown coat and some 3s with the hang tag dangling along as he walked. didn't know whether to laugh or cry

I wouldn't be caught dead rocking that.... I will always remember the time I was at a mall and I saw these 2 dudes walking. one had on sunglasses, a big *** brown coat and some 3s with the hang tag dangling along as he walked. didn't know whether to laugh or cry

Back when I was in high school, I remember people thought they looked cool rockin their Jay's with the hang tag dangling on the side, and I always thought it was one of the stupidest ways to try and rock shoe's. I would laugh when a teacher or some school official like a dean would ask why they had a hang tag on their shoe's, especially in front of girl's they were trying to impress because it would cause everyone to laugh by their response or if it made them feel stupid. So when I finally got some money to buy my first pair's, the first thing I did was remove the hang tag :lol:.

Back in the day everyone used to leave it on. Same way they left the tags on starter caps.

I still throw my nike air tag on my 4's.

I keep the stickers on my Mitchell and Ness or New Era fitted's, but have seen some people wearing stuff that comes with the hats that's dangling all over the place like the Jordan hang tag :lol:.

Excited for the first cop of the new year. This will be super easy to grab. Everybody is drained from the 11s and the pack.

I had a pair of these back in 08, sold it because it was too small.

So excited for these :smokin

Price is on that 11s lol $200, but it'll be worth it, I definitely have to double up at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
One guy here in west palm beach selling them for 280 and he says he has receipt of those shoes from footaction. Smh. Means that footaction sold a full size run to him early and hes now reselling them
PM me who. Because I live in west palm and I'll meet up today

dont trust him, receipts can be fake, 280 you might as well order from NT sponsors. they ship now as well. 

DONT PAY ABOVE RETAIL ON THESE!!!

Unless you are going to be out of country, there's no way you should miss out on copping a pair.

DONT PAY ABOVE RETAIL ON THESE!!!

Unless you are going to be out of country, there's no way you should miss out on copping a pair.
black infrareds were that easy ppl still miss out lol, these will be easy, but plenty of ppl would still be like damn i missed out where can i find a pair. 

black infrareds were that easy ppl still miss out lol, these will be easy, but plenty of ppl would still be like damn i missed out where can i find a pair. 

So.

Its not like resell prices are gonna skyrocket after release.

If ppl miss out it makes much more sense to pay that $270 after the fact.

So.

Its not like resell prices are gonna skyrocket after release.

If ppl miss out it makes much more sense to pay that $270 after the fact.
Although I would never pay resell prices on any shoe, I agree with this.  At least TRY to get it at retail and if you strike out there will be options after the fact

Back
Top Bottom