Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Held in hand at a local ftl today. They're mediocre at best. Size 8 had ok leather with scuffs and the blue paint was scuffed. Was not super impressed on the 1st remastered release.
Thats not good to hear. Were they better quality then the 2012 Jordan 4 retroes ?

For EVERYONE

Dudes happy for the time change dont know what they talkin bout.

They gon learn today :lol:
This. At least some east coast people will be in line trying to do fcfs instead of the online thing. But mostly shops are raffles. So this kinda sucks. Sites gonna crash. Finishline will probably reject my payment 10x again. F you finishline.

Ok so the release that got the time change was the Snakeskin 11 Lows and Yeezy Foams. Those were supose to release at 10AM eastern .. to be followed by a huge restock a cpl hours later.

10 minutes before release time Nike was lagging so hard, and eventually they had to reschedule the release from the site crashing.

Almost everyone loves 4s so I expect the same thing to be happening

The only beneficial thing is that FTL EB CHM FTA are also doing 10AM, idk about FNL. But that will free up Nike a little bit. Yeezy Foams and the lows released everywhere else normal time and NDC was 10 (what I recall, if im wrong correct me)

Ok so the release that got the time change was the Snakeskin 11 Lows and Yeezy Foams. Those were supose to release at 10AM eastern .. to be followed by a huge restock a cpl hours later.

10 minutes before release time Nike was lagging so hard, and eventually they had to reschedule the release from the site crashing.

Almost everyone loves 4s so I expect the same thing to be happening

The only beneficial thing is that FTL EB CHM FTA are also doing 10AM, idk about FNL. But that will free up Nike a little bit. Yeezy Foams and the lows released everywhere else normal time and NDC was 10 (what I recall, if im wrong correct me)
oh **** the bad memoreis, and then i ended up missing the whole restock. FNL doing 10 AM also. 

What about hidden gem sites like dsg, nbastore, and dtlr?
DSG is usually the easiest as their release is some what silent until kicksdeals or someone posts it. Dont get me wrong people know about then and flourish but they don get bombarded like the major ones until its tweeted.

Now NBA & DTLR ... good luck. Their stock is usually so low. If u can get thru checkout before the pair in your cart sells out lol

9 days.....
pimp.gif

I want, but it looks plain. But that makes me want. I also want to keep my $200. But I like 4s. But it looks plain. But I like the white. But it is too white. I'm torn.

Are you able to use WC coupons for these come release day? I know you have to add something like laces to take it off of the "excluded from discount" bs

So this will be a hard cop?
Depends on what you deem as hard

I think this question's been asked already throughout the thread.

Factors are in play

Coming off the 11 drop and frags, People are either going to be broke and can't purchase the C4s

Or you have the people who didn't buy either and will buy a slew of these off hype and resell

Also have the factor of the remastered talk.

A majority of people are curious to purchase and find out

others are waiting to hear about if it's all the craze it's hyped up to be,'

This being the first Remastered to drop. JB will probably release a fair amount

You're chances are at least 65/35 in copping 

IN MY OPINION

Last edited:
Are you able to use WC coupons for these come release day? I know you have to add something like laces to take it off of the "excluded from discount" bs

The fine print of WC rewards indicate that there are no exclusions. Stores may say otherwise, but I usually show them the website indicating so.

The fine print of WC rewards indicate that there are no exclusions. Stores may say otherwise, but I usually show them the website indicating so.

I haven't spent enough yet to get the rewards coupon, I'm talking about the coupons that come in FL's catalog.

This could very well be the post that pushes me to get these. Damn...the jumpman on the back though...it looks jeweled or "gel'd". I don't really no how to describe it.

CAN'T WAIT!!! Adding these with my Bred's and Toro's and I'm done with the FO's!!

I don't trust nor would go by any review for new releases from Bull1trc he gets alot of Grey Market "Fake" Jordans.
mean.gif
The reason why some people can't wait is beyond me.
Because they'll be putting on reviews/on feet weeks before everyone else....it's pretty obvious.

This. At least some east coast people will be in line trying to do fcfs instead of the online thing. But mostly shops are raffles. So this kinda sucks. Sites gonna crash. Finishline will probably reject my payment 10x again. F you finishline.
You think getting rejected 10x from fnl is bad I got rejected 73 times for the 11s 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Passing on these with out even second thinking. Nice looking and all but only retro that interest me are the Chicago X's oh my bad

this years edition of the X is called the "Double Nickle". LMFAO everytime they a retro comes around for the 2nd or 3rd time the retro 

gets a New* nick name added to the shoe 
roll.gif
 Daam HBs.

What about hidden gem sites like dsg, nbastore, and
DSG is usually the easiest as their release is some what silent until kicksdeals or someone posts it. Dont get me wrong people know about then and flourish but they don get bombarded like the major ones until its tweeted.

Now NBA & DTLR ... good luck. Their stock is usually so low. If u can get thru checkout before the pair in your cart sells out lol
Are they gonna move their time just like ndc?

Back
Top Bottom