Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

View media item 1333073
Not sure if everybody know but the midsole is a metallic navy blue with a kind of sparkle to it. I scratched the midsole on my personal pair and it did nothing, no crack, peel, or wrinkle so it looks like the $5 increase is worth it.

Not sure if everybody know but the midsole is a metallic navy blue with a kind of sparkle to it. I scratched the midsole on my personal pair and it did nothing, no crack, peel, or wrinkle so it looks like the $5 increase is worth it.

View media item 1327346View media item 1327347

I dont think scratching is whats going to do it, its the pressure from weight being applied when walking and such.

Coping 4 sure! 
happy.gif

Mann.. All these pics got these lookin good. Hopefully they're as soft as they look..

To me they look like the upper tumbled leather on some of the 3s that they released last year. I'm thinking like the infrared 3s. I'm hoping in hand that these are feeling buttery..

I have a feeling this whole remastered line is nike and jb poking us in the eyes

These look a tad above the laney 5s that dropped

Need to see them in person

I have a feeling this whole remastered line is nike and jb poking us in the eyes

These look a tad above the laney 5s that dropped

Need to see them in person
dont expect huge changes since it's only 15 bucks increase. 

Lawd those 11s got my mall security shook. Say every sneaker store in the mall is doing raffles for now on. No matter if it's GR or Limited. Champs down my way always did FCFS. When I ask them about it they say "We don't know yet".

THERE IS NO FRENZY FOR THESE LIKE XI'S AND SUCH… THEY SHOULD BE RELATIVELY EASY TO ATTAIN

Lawd those 11s got my mall security shook. Say every sneaker store in the mall is doing raffles for now on. No matter if it's GR or Limited. Champs down my way always did FCFS. When I ask them about it they say "We don't know yet".

ALL Jordan retros are raffled now around my way

Even the garbage powder blue 3s etc

Last edited:
still can't gauge the real hype on these.  I really want these and have been thinking bout pulling the trigger early from weekend drop....but $275
mean.gif

If I wasn't working the day of the release I wouldn't even consider it.

Back
Top Bottom