Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

You have no place to talk with your..."If you didn't watch MJ play, you shouldn't buy Jordans"

We have a right to complain.

Mexican food makes you barf at restaurant B...does that mean you swear off all Mexican food? No.

Most of us are complaining about the mirrors game Nike played with the remastered marketing.

But, you're old, and it's late so I know how we can get at our age, so I'm gonna let this one slide.

We're still friends.

I never said that. So try again b.

And your analogy is awful :lol:

I'm old, and you're foolish. So I guess one day you'll be old and foolish.

I never said that. So try again b.

And your analogy is awful
laugh.gif

I'm old, and you're foolish. So I guess one day you'll be old and foolish.
Yes you did. You used to get so much heat in this forum behind it.

Now, we're not friends. 

It's a hobby...a tunnel visioned one at that (i.e. ONLY NIKE) so Nike being the only brand people look for...what have you them do? Buy Adidas. It's engrained in us to buy Jordans AND COMPLAIN, cause WE PAID FOR IT.

Ehh, you're old. When you starting paying for my shoes, you can tell me what my opinion should be.

Last edited:
Welp, I see that this thread has gone SOUTH very quickly. Maybe there needs to be a definition about what to include in threads so that it will at least be visible to those that don't know what to post. On to the next one.........

Yes you did. You used to get so much heat in this forum behind it.

Now, we're not friends. 

It's a hobby...a tunnel visioned one at that (i.e. ONLY NIKE) so Nike being a brand is the same as Mexican being a type of food.

Ehh, you're old.

I have a $100 on it. Now go find that quote instead of lying.

Same as Mexican food?

I'm not saying you should swear of kicks, but you should be swearing off Jordan's. You know the section you're in that you keep complaining about. There's Asics, Saucony, Adidas, Reeboks, Pumas, New Balance....

Trapped should be ashamed that you're from California and representing the school system :lol:

I have a $100 on it. Now go find that quote instead of lying.

Same as Mexican food?

I'm not saying you should swear of kicks, but you should be swearing off Jordan's. You know the section you're in that you keep complaining about. There's Asics, Saucony, Adidas, Reeboks, Pumas, New Balance....

Trapped should be ashamed that you're from California and representing the school system
laugh.gif
Yeah, cause I'm gonna search back a year or 2 to find it?

I'm sure someone will co-sign.

I'm ashamed of your parents.

Back on topic. 

These are sitting at my local FNL
I would double up but I'm a broke boy at the moment. (Bought a new car two days ago)

Yikes. I won't even get into the irrational things that kid just said. For the record I'm not from LA and I'm definitely not surprised that my CA taxes are helping educate kids who spend hundreds of dollars on stuff they hate. Jordan buyers never cease to amaze me in how ignorant they are. Just is what it is.

ah, you don't need to double up fam, you got 1 pair & a new ride to enjoy!  :nthat:

I'm saying! Trying to get like him at the end of this month and get myself a new car, along with the French Blue Vll's. And after that? I honestly might just take a break from things for a few months afterwards.

Any ordered FNL? Got the email confirmation, but my status is "processing" anyone else in the same boat?

THIS!!!!

THE FORMULA IS VERY SIMPLE....

U THINK THAT PARTICULAR SHOE HAS S___ QUALITY.... DONT BUY IT!!! OR IF YOU BOUGHT IT AND DONT LIKE THE QUALITY, RETURN IT!!

SEE HOW SIMPLE THAT WAS!
You my mans, but with your price points, there's no room TO COMPLAIN

roll.gif

And as a caveat...FNL didn't take my money so I haven't got them.

I just don't see why people CAN'T COMPLAIN.

I'm not defending the nit pickers, just those who can't see the change aka the 'remaster'

Last edited:
Didn't think these would sell out that fast online at Nike in the first hour. Anyone else think NDC purposely withheld stock and allocated a certain amount for sale today to create demand or hype on the "remaster" tag?

Waiting for that "re-stock" or should I say the rest of the inventory at NDC.

Back
Top Bottom