Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Yikes. I won't even get into the irrational things that kid just said. For the record I'm not from LA and I'm definitely not surprised that my CA taxes are helping educate kids who spend hundreds of dollars on stuff they hate. Jordan buyers never cease to amaze me in how ignorant they are. Just is what it is.

This site is full of irrational folk and morons. I am one of them. Who in the world even pays 200 dollars for a pair of shoes and proceeds to go on a public forum to complain about the quality? (Rhetorical question) Who would even waste their neurons criticizing these inherently irrational people? The public education system has obviously failed me. Now... Back to keeping my patient asleep so we can get this goddam gallbladder out.

Didn't think these would sell out that fast online at Nike in the first hour. Anyone else think NDC purposely withheld stock and allocated a certain amount for sale today to create demand or hype on the "remaster" tag?

Waiting for that "re-stock" or should I say the rest of the inventory at NDC.
Remasters series will not be restocked. Once depleted they move onto the next which is the OREOS!

I wasn't a buyer on these @ anything close  to retail so I haven't followed the thread.(waiting for the 75% sale rack)

I'm about to catch up on this thread from Release Time on.

I need to see the feedback on the "REMASTER" line.

So... These are gonna crack like the Thunders with white foam under dark paint. I'm glad I saw this....

Last edited:

Remasters series will not be restocked. Once depleted they move onto the next which is the OREOS!
Wait so you saying

No restock as in them ending back up online due to canceled orders

Like how the 11s restocked and the infrared restocked

You missed a lot.

1.  Some folks think these will hit discount and then outlet

2.  Some folks think 1.0% is the same thing as 100%
3.  Some folks will pass because these are $190 and not $185

In case you miss launch you will then miss

1.  Some claiming that Nike has sold them fakes
2.  Someone complaining about a glue stain somewhere on the shoe

3.  Someone saying this remaster program is BS and they cant tell the difference

Hopefully you will miss

1.  Someone buying a size 18 to swap with a size 9.5
Im gonna quote myself cause right now I feel like Nostradamus.  Now if someone can say they think Nike sold fakes, and someone steps up from the woodworks with a big *** pair that the bought and want to trade, I will feel very powerful.

1.  CHECK Some folks think these will hit discount and then outlet

2.  CHECK Some folks think 1.0% is the same thing as 100%
3.  CHECK Some folks will pass because these are $190 and not $185

In case you miss launch you will then miss

1.  Some claiming that Nike has sold them fakes
2.  CHECK Someone complaining about a glue stain somewhere on the shoe - Not a glue stain but a small QC issue

3.  CHECK Someone saying this remaster program is BS and they cant tell the difference

Hopefully you will miss

1.  Someone buying a size 18 to swap with a size 9.5

Go seattle! Man I wat those flynit racers in the seattle colours. We're not getting them in aus though I don't think. @Lordcotton, where in Australia are you heading?

Glad these are sitting. People will regret it come summer. Toros sat as well at certain spots. Nice clean colorway. Cant go wrong. Im trying to think of a air jordan 4 that flopped long term price wise. Yea some start low but I cant think of a 4 that after 1-2 years hasnt doubled in value. Now these wont probably cus they r $190 but i see this going for $300 a year from now steadily. Just my opinion

Glad these are sitting. People will regret it come summer. Toros sat as well at certain spots. Nice clean colorway. Cant go wrong. Im trying to think of a air jordan 4 that flopped long term price wise. Yea some start low but I cant think of a 4 that after 1-2 years hasnt doubled in value. Now these wont probably cus they r $190 but i see this going for $300 a year from now steadily. Just my opinion
where are these sitting?

Just copped about an hour ago at the shoe palace at fairfield Westfield mall. The last raffled pair that was let go was my size. Called this morning after no success online, palace told me to call around 4-5pm. Voila.

got my pair from NT CHi earier today. No complaints...i missed this release back in 99 along with the oreos.... the very first retro + cw ever to release, i couldn't miss the re release. Oreos are next. Thanks to the higher price tag i can be more selective on what to buy...

also weren't these supposed to release in the new JB retro boxes? I think JB pulled a last minute switcharoo and brought the the flight boxes to mess with the team early releases...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom