COLUMBUS DAY RESTOCK [RUMOR?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love a pair of multi color lows.. but the resellers going to be beasting for those.. 

spizike 6s, champ lows and cigar 6s.. thats about a wrap with some good $$$$
nthat.gif

lmao at these people on twitter thirsty for nike coupon code thinking they will get thousands of dollar worth of kicks in their ndc cart when this restock happens :lol:

Cramp lows, and WTKD maybe cigars

I wonder if they will bring back captcha though

Last edited:
With all major blogs blowing up this "potential" restock being able to cart anything decent might be slim to none. People gotta realize this is a restock not a release so pairs might be slim per sneaker.

lmfao for real tho guys i doubt it happens lol just my opinion, i can see a cyber monday restock again but that just leaves a month from now for that restock to happen, doubt it happens today but if it does good luck, lol pretty weird saying good luck to spend money hahha

Last edited:
Only wanted the SE Lows and the Beethoven's, but just noticed the WTKD 6's on that list as well. Any of those three would be decent :smokin

EDIT: This is gonna be a repeat of the last restock isn't it? It won't happen today, and people will waste the next few days of their lives waiting on it. Missing work, ignoring their kids, letting their wives run around :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom