COME ON NIKE TIME FOR A ROUND 2 ON THESE.................. NIKE TECH CHALLENGE III

One of the biggest retro flops to date if not THEE biggest retro flop (OF A HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SHOE), IMO Nike needs to go another round on these AND DO ITRIGHT. Nike did a very good job on the TECH II and with second re-releases of other shoes this is definitely a shoe that needs to be re-retro'd with OGcolors, and of course the OG tennis ball on the back. They could do it for a t shirt but not a shoe? Come on Nike.

nike made it so easy to pass on these. i would hope they come to their senses and do it right the next time.

I agree completely

Last years hot lavas were on point except for the slight banana shape but these were so far off.

Re retro it Nike doin the OG proud and people will eat these up fast.

Although Nikes not learnt there lesson on messing up classics when they retro them as the recent HOH Pearl Foam Pros were straight garbage.

Peace
Scottie

I'd have the 4s first but after that, yeah i'd like a proper pair or 2 of these done properly

I agree with y'all, if these were done correctly, I wouldn't have passed up on them when they were at the outlets for $23. They could have at the veryleast used the neon yellow and I would've been semi content.

While I agree with you 3000GT, those pics are NOT an accurate comparison of the OGs... Those in the photos are the GS ATC3's... TheShoeGame really failedon properly doing a comparison on those unfortunately...

I too would rather have the ATC IV's first though...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

While I agree with you 3000GT, those pics are NOT an accurate comparison of the OGs... Those in the photos are the GS ATC3's... TheShoeGame really failed on properly doing a comparison on those unfortunately...

I too would rather have the ATC IV's first though...

Thats correct, however as much as i liked the ATC IV, personally I feel the wearability of the ATC III is much better, much more simple and subtle. Aside fromthe ATC II 3/4 I would have to say that the ATC III was the best seller of between the tech III and the IV. Although you may have a legitimate point for thiscolorway

Still clean IMO.. i missed out

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ima go on ebay for these when i get my money right.. word to Yeezy..

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Thats correct, however as much as i liked the ATC IV, personally I feel the wearability of the ATC III is much better, much more simple and subtle. Aside from the ATC II 3/4 I would have to say that the ATC III was the best seller of between the tech III and the IV. Although you may have a legitimate point for this colorway

I dug around for some pics to get a better, adult vs. adult size comparison...

OG
not my pics...

Retro
air_tech_challenge.jpg

Objectively speaking and in all fairness... from what I can remember, the overall fit/shape of the retro is quite similar to the OG's (especially with therather roomy toebox)... the biggest differences, obviously, is the color and the 'burning ball' logo. Unfortunately, Nike will likely only considerthese to be 'minor' cosmetic differences and will probably not make these changes and reissue them. "Take it or leave it" ~ Nike.

Having said that, I'm just hoping for either one of these... Lemme hijack your thread and petition for a ATC IV retro
wink.gif

I agree, this could have and should have been a great retro, but Nike totally failed. The colors were wrong and the distinctive tennis ball logo was missing. The retro wasn't even close. These would sell well if Nike made them right. These deserve to be retroed properly, one of the best shoes of the 90s.

These were done horribly and i picked up mine for £20 each

The ATC IIs were done correctly and sold out quickly in the UK

The Hybrid monstrosities continue to sit over here.

Nike: learn. People who are buying these shoes know what they want

Do it right and make money

Dont do it right and watch the outlet fodder mount up.

Do the IVs right - come correct with the challenge court logo or dont come at all

And while we're at it some retro clothing would be good too

Ah do i want a pair of these done right
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Still remember the OG days of buyin the latest ATC for first day of school and rockin them the whole school year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Still remember the OG days of buyin the latest ATC for first day of school and rockin them the whole school year
laugh.gif

Lol... I can relate to that! ATC III yellows for one year, then the ATC III purples for the next year... back then it was one colorway per year man!

HnT ~
eek.gif
Heat for the little ones too!? Both still wearable?

how do you guys like these, just found them in the back of my dads closet

AIR TECH CHALLENGE sz. 9

Originally Posted by soflyrr

how do you guys like these, just found them in the back of my dads closet

AIR TECH CHALLENGE sz. 9

Those are beautiful if they were a size 12 we would be talking prices right now

Back
Top Bottom