comic book T-shirts appreciation HUGE SALE @ JCPENNY!

il_570xN.651903900_3tah.jpg

RFX, that haul from Hot Topic?

That Spiderman joint is one of the few "cover" T's that makes sense to me.

Some of the other ones just seem so random with the covers they use :lol:

Hot Topic has the Magneto, XMen, Spidey and Punisher tees.

Got the Akatsuki and SS tees from Spencers.

And for comic book cover tees, I don't usually like them because when it is screenprinted in the comic book shape, sometimes it looks cheap (not all the time). That Spidey one is an exception because it's blended in the tee, no borders so I dig it.

JC Penny gotta cut a check for somebody in this thread. Just went through all 14 pages and all I see is JC Penny JC Penny JC Penny.

Think it's time for me to mix in some of these hero/villain tees with my gaming shirts. 

The novelty shirts jcpenney has is the only reason i've stepped foot in that store for the past few years. Same thing with sears.

JC Penny gotta cut a check for somebody in this thread. Just went through all 14 pages and all I see is JC Penny JC Penny JC Penny.

Think it's time for me to mix in some of these hero/villain tees with my gaming shirts. 

If you guys post a link here and people click, I believe NT get a little money from it.

Picked this up at Walmart for 7.50$ only difference is the tag says "Batman" instead of "DC Comics".
Edit:Can't tell by the pic but this one looks darker than the Walmart version,could be the pic though.
Yeah the one at Macy's is black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom