Comic Con 2011

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

hours are like 9 am - 6 pm for the exhibitors floor. 

btw, do you have any specific plans or wants or do you just wanna see everything?

I definitely want to pick up some exclusives.  The Stay Puft is a must for me as well as anything Marvel 3 related.  Of course the gf will want to get the tokidoki exclusive stuff.

I just took a look through Thursday's schedule and it looks crazy!  Don't you have to wait in line ~2 hours to get into the big panels (Ballroom and Hall H)?  Just looking at the first ones it looks like I'm torn between Bruce Campbell vs Deadliest Warrior.  I do have the 4 day pass but I'm assuming I won't be able to see/do everything.  How do you suggest on planning the day?  Thanks

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

cant wait to see that masterpiece rodimus prime/hot rod. anyone knows if the new masterpiece optimus prime will also be on display?? i really hope that people that are going are gonna take some pictures

MP-10 Optimus Prime is a Japanese release so I really doubt it

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

cant wait to see that masterpiece rodimus prime/hot rod. anyone knows if the new masterpiece optimus prime will also be on display?? i really hope that people that are going are gonna take some pictures

MP-10 Optimus Prime is a Japanese release so I really doubt it

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

I need to go to Comic Con before I die. I'm jealous of all of you.

same here. Im afraid if I go i'll keep wanting to come back lol
Im all the way in VA so it'd be a journey for me to make it over to SD

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

I need to go to Comic Con before I die. I'm jealous of all of you.

same here. Im afraid if I go i'll keep wanting to come back lol
Im all the way in VA so it'd be a journey for me to make it over to SD

Find out stuff about the new Godzilla movie and post it on here.

Find out stuff about the new Godzilla movie and post it on here.

for the people who live far from san diego, yall should one day just plan a week long trip to san diego/the west coast during con week.

u can have a great week of vacation in sd and la

for the people who live far from san diego, yall should one day just plan a week long trip to san diego/the west coast during con week.

u can have a great week of vacation in sd and la

What r u guys going for? I might go to the san diego one... Definitely going to the new york and toronto ones because ill be in town

What r u guys going for? I might go to the san diego one... Definitely going to the new york and toronto ones because ill be in town

well my first priority for going was for an Avengers panel, but then news broke out saying that disney was gonna do something for their expo in August and didn't want to spend all that money for another expo
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
**#% you disney
the plan b was the TDKR panel.... that isn't happening
tired.gif
the WB won't have any panels for that and the new superman film
i'll just be going there for other panels hopefully Game of Thrones's cast will be there, as for True Blood... and other tv shows.
don't know what to cop yet so i'll be just walking around buying spur-of-the-moment stuff type of sith.

well my first priority for going was for an Avengers panel, but then news broke out saying that disney was gonna do something for their expo in August and didn't want to spend all that money for another expo
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
**#% you disney
the plan b was the TDKR panel.... that isn't happening
tired.gif
the WB won't have any panels for that and the new superman film
i'll just be going there for other panels hopefully Game of Thrones's cast will be there, as for True Blood... and other tv shows.
don't know what to cop yet so i'll be just walking around buying spur-of-the-moment stuff type of sith.

saw this on slick deals
for all those that aren't going to the con and are tryna buy mighty muggs and stuff after
hasbrotoyshop groupon 15$ for 30$

http://www.groupon.com/de...mp;utm_source=uu33222799
the coupon never expires and I read on slickdeals that you could stack up to 3 in one order
put it in the giftcard section and not the promo code section
enter DISC10 in the promo code for 10% off

saw this on slick deals
for all those that aren't going to the con and are tryna buy mighty muggs and stuff after
hasbrotoyshop groupon 15$ for 30$

http://www.groupon.com/de...mp;utm_source=uu33222799
the coupon never expires and I read on slickdeals that you could stack up to 3 in one order
put it in the giftcard section and not the promo code section
enter DISC10 in the promo code for 10% off

Back
Top Bottom