Common admits Drake feud was because he was salty Drake was smashing Serena Williams :lol

Just because you aren't a "tough guy", whatever the hell the definition of that might be, does not mean you are "soft".

I don't know much about the younger Common. But I find your rationale flawed.

If dude was no joke back then, then just because he got off that ******** doesn't make him "soft".

The same way you shouldn't let these so called "dope boy" rapper's public personas fool you, you shouldn't let Common's public persona fool you either.

I'm sure there's a few dudes out there like that. I remember when cats would clown Hammer and Outkast saying "run up on Hammer, see what happens".
They're both soft. Common is soft for getting in his feelings over Serena Williams. I don't care about personas, I'm talking about dude's actual, everyday life. Common aint as soft as Drake, there's no doubt about that.

Just because you aren't a "tough guy", whatever the hell the definition of that might be, does not mean you are "soft".

If dude was no joke back then, then just because he got off that ******** doesn't make him "soft".

The same way you shouldn't let these so called "dope boy" rapper's public personas fool you, you shouldn't let Common's public persona fool you either.

I'm sure there's a few dudes out there like that. I remember when cats would clown Hammer and Outkast saying "run up on Hammer, see what happens".

Wait what this mean? :lol:

Hammer seemed like he would've shot a N in the leg then go dance at a party like nothing happened. :lol:

Hitting that man beast Serena when you already have a sus reputation... ehhh. Were they beefing over Serena because she's about the closest you can come to smashing a dude without looking like officially gay? Gotta wonder. Stay scheming shut that summer down tho 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
1. Serena Williams? Vile.

2. I'm not so sure Drake actually sleeps with any of these women. *prrrrrrrr!*

I'm not coming to his defense or anything but dudes on here tend to talk like they go around slapping dudes in the face for fun. And that picture of dude's middle school year book picture has nothing to do with dudes on NT acting like they would see him with the hands if it came to it. And some of the ones that would because they see his persona and think he's soft will be the same ones to catch that fade. It happens all the time. We don't know what that man does in his personal life or what he knows yet dudes claiming they know they can beat him up. Oh NT.

They're both soft. Common is soft for getting in his feelings over Serena Williams. I don't care about personas, I'm talking about dude's actual, everyday life. Common aint as soft as Drake, there's no doubt about that.

OK Hardrock.

You do care about personas because you know little to nothing about dude's actual, everyday life and history.

So you still sound ridiculous.

these kind of situations are bad for hip hop as a whole. it's part of the reason why the genre is now a joke. Common ain't no slouch though, we're actin like he never got at Ice Cube back in the days. let's see Drake go at somebody at that caliber.

OK Hardrock.

You do care about personas because you know little to nothing about dude's actual, everyday life and history.

So you still sound ridiculous.
Eh, we all don't know how tough or not tough these guys are, just because you read his little book doesn't mean you know squat either. It's all perception and opinion. Drake, as soft as he's proved to be could still get down in a scrap. Same as Common. In the end, my point was and still is I don't think either are tough guys and wouldn't prefer violence to solve their issues. Yet Drake gets singled out between the two as being the "fake tough guy". I understand it though.

Last edited:
I didn't read his "little book" though.

:lol: at "tough guys".

Just the use of that term, while calling the next man "soft", which is entirely based on your "perception and opinion" of his "persona", is lame to me.

Like when I talk about Ross, I don't call him "soft" or this or that. I call him a liar. Because we have proof of that.

So, you still sound ridiculous in my opinion.

Good day.

I didn't read his "little book" though.

laugh.gif
at "tough guys".

Just the use of that term, while calling the next man "soft", which is entirely based on your "perception and opinion" of his "persona", is lame to me.

Like when I talk about Ross, I don't call him "soft" or this or that. I call him a liar. Because we have proof of that.

So, you still sound ridiculous in my opinion.

Good day.
You sound hurt in my opinion. All good though, I see you're more invested in this than I am.

You sound hurt in my opinion. All good though, I see you're more invested in this than I am.

You have made yourself sound silly though. :lol:

And he don't even know it :lol:

I sound hurt for laughing at how ridiculous he sounds. And somehow I'm more invested though we have the same # of replies.

Son really did a 180 after talking all that **** :lol:

Last edited:
And he don't even know it
laugh.gif

I sound hurt for laughing at how ridiculous he sounds. And somehow I'm more invested though he's replied more.

Son really did a 180 after talking all that ****
laugh.gif
I replied more? Pretty sure we replied post for post
laugh.gif

Na no 180, I still think neither Drake or Common are the see me in the street types, what I said from the jump. I'm just not going to argue against yalls opinion of thinking I sound silly. Can't change that.

I'm not coming to his defense or anything but dudes on here tend to talk like they go around slapping dudes in the face for fun. And that picture of dude's middle school year book picture has nothing to do with dudes on NT acting like they would see him with the hands if it came to it. And some of the ones that would because they see his persona and think he's soft will be the same ones to catch that fade. It happens all the time. We don't know what that man does in his personal life or what he knows yet dudes claiming they know they can beat him up. Oh NT.

View media item 954973

I don't think anything about "The ***** In Yoo" was subliminal :lol: and both of them backpedaled afterwards

I mean the first line in "The ***** in Yoo" is "A ***** ***** with an attitude named Cube", how the hell is it a subliminal diss song?

Back
Top Bottom