Complex: The Making of The Game's "The Documentary" v. Hate It Or Love It

Game's best album to date, kind of messed up how 50 saying he made dude but you don't see Dre or Em going off bragging how they they made 50 a star

Game's best album to date, kind of messed up how 50 saying he made dude but you don't see Dre or Em going off bragging how they they made 50 a star

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

50 did make game though, he had the ideas for him plus more. Dre and Em didnt make 50, 50 made himself they just co-signed him. 50 already had his own ideas, etc.

50 did make game though, he had the ideas for him plus more. Dre and Em didnt make 50, 50 made himself they just co-signed him. 50 already had his own ideas, etc.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

^ this
I'm about to read the article but if it's by Game, he's gonna say he wrote and produced almost every song 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJMano34

^ this
I'm about to read the article but if it's by Game, he's gonna say he wrote and produced almost every song 
laugh.gif

Read it and its just a bunch of conflicting accounts.

You can really tell who is on who's side by the responses.

Read it and its just a bunch of conflicting accounts.

You can really tell who is on who's side by the responses.

i wanna hear Sha Money comment on it without 50's $%%! in his mouth...

BTW, reading this makes me realize that mixtapes may not be a good thing....

i wanna hear Sha Money comment on it without 50's $%%! in his mouth...

BTW, reading this makes me realize that mixtapes may not be a good thing....

I always get a kick out of Sha and Fif bragging about how much Fif worked on Documentary and how all of that +!% could've ended up on the Massacre yet the stuff on the Massacre was inferior to Documentary and its not even close.

I always get a kick out of Sha and Fif bragging about how much Fif worked on Documentary and how all of that +!% could've ended up on the Massacre yet the stuff on the Massacre was inferior to Documentary and its not even close.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I mean, he might not have an infinite well of ideas, you know?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I mean, he might not have an infinite well of ideas, you know?

Not a good enough album to have one of these...I skip like a third of those tracks...still a good read though

Not a good enough album to have one of these...I skip like a third of those tracks...still a good read though

roll.gif
 @ Game saying he met Cool & Dre in 2002 and they they was real cool and Dre coming saying he ain't met dude until after the record was out
there's like 2 sides of a story to every one of these tracks

roll.gif
 @ Game saying he met Cool & Dre in 2002 and they they was real cool and Dre coming saying he ain't met dude until after the record was out
there's like 2 sides of a story to every one of these tracks

Back
Top Bottom