Complex's 50 Craziest Mass Transit Fights

My friend has seen Epic Beard Man like a dozen times. Apparently he can be found around Fruitvale and McArthur in Oakland pretty much daily.

My friend has seen Epic Beard Man like a dozen times. Apparently he can be found around Fruitvale and McArthur in Oakland pretty much daily.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

didnt mondaynight post or had something to with #2
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Yea I haven't personally seen him but I know people that say they've seen him at that exact same spot. 
laugh.gif

Yea I haven't personally seen him but I know people that say they've seen him at that exact same spot. 
laugh.gif

looking through now but was that vid with the girl getting mollywhopped posted? the one where the guy dares her to pull her gun out and says that if she does she'll die right there on the train?

looking through now but was that vid with the girl getting mollywhopped posted? the one where the guy dares her to pull her gun out and says that if she does she'll die right there on the train?

did the black guy that called for the ambulambs make it?

the one where the old white dude hit the black guy with a shoryuken LOL..and then got kicked off the bus yelling "he started it first".

the videos from both men after the incident was straight comedy...because at the time of the incident they both looked like drunk hobo's.......but when they were interviewed a few weeks after..the black guy tried to sound proper as heck, total opposite of how he acted in the video, and the white guy that cried like he was innocent (which he was) had a look on his face like he took on the crew of 300, had the mad cocky "I just won the WBC championship" look going on haha, you  couldn't tell him nothing after what he did, thought he was a boss lol.

did the black guy that called for the ambulambs make it?

the one where the old white dude hit the black guy with a shoryuken LOL..and then got kicked off the bus yelling "he started it first".

the videos from both men after the incident was straight comedy...because at the time of the incident they both looked like drunk hobo's.......but when they were interviewed a few weeks after..the black guy tried to sound proper as heck, total opposite of how he acted in the video, and the white guy that cried like he was innocent (which he was) had a look on his face like he took on the crew of 300, had the mad cocky "I just won the WBC championship" look going on haha, you  couldn't tell him nothing after what he did, thought he was a boss lol.

Crazy!

Im sure most of you guys saw #5

Thats the LA MTA, most likely the red line because thats where I saw the same crazy lady many years back.

the thing about this lady is that she seems to sing randomly or something because she was doing the same thing on the video when I saw her.
This was back in 02-03 right after the 9-11 attack in NY. 

So Im coming from school and the train is packed, right around rush hour. I see this lady with the luggage and she seems to be singing or praying and she kinda fit the terrorist attack description.

Its all packed and this lady has luggage and is mumbling some random nonsense so I start panicking.... other people on the train have the scariest look on their faces because the crazy lady looks

like she was about to blow the train up.... thank fully she got off right before I was about to get off cause I she got me shook.

I think thats what happened on the video.... I can hear people telling her to be quiet cause they got scared too 
mad.gif
roll.gif

Crazy!

Im sure most of you guys saw #5

Thats the LA MTA, most likely the red line because thats where I saw the same crazy lady many years back.

the thing about this lady is that she seems to sing randomly or something because she was doing the same thing on the video when I saw her.
This was back in 02-03 right after the 9-11 attack in NY. 

So Im coming from school and the train is packed, right around rush hour. I see this lady with the luggage and she seems to be singing or praying and she kinda fit the terrorist attack description.

Its all packed and this lady has luggage and is mumbling some random nonsense so I start panicking.... other people on the train have the scariest look on their faces because the crazy lady looks

like she was about to blow the train up.... thank fully she got off right before I was about to get off cause I she got me shook.

I think thats what happened on the video.... I can hear people telling her to be quiet cause they got scared too 
mad.gif
roll.gif

yeah hes usually in that area or in sf around 1st and post.

yeah hes usually in that area or in sf around 1st and post.

Complex lists be way to f$%in long...why do you want me to sit through 50 vids??  I just go straight to the top 20

Back
Top Bottom