Concord 11 legit check unauthorized or no?

So your saying unauthorized pairs yellow differently then the pairs sold at retail stores. Cause there's yellow on these I've wore me about 5 times

Mentalkicks is known for selling unauthorized shoes   and you should avoid them. Here what the yellowing should look like(this is a DS pair)

Mentalkicks is known for selling unauthorized shoes   and you should avoid them. Here what the yellowing should look like(this is a DS pair)
View media item 415866
Yea I know this now but I bought these before I knew about the unauthorized game and when they first released. Usually the unauthorized pairs have higher patent leather cuts mine don't they have a retail patent leather cut. And mine aren't ds. So they didn't yellow around the pods I've worn them they have a little yellowing from minimum wear.

Yea I know this now but I bought these before I knew about the unauthorized game and when they first released. Usually the unauthorized pairs have higher patent leather cuts mine don't they have a retail patent leather cut. And mine aren't ds. So they didn't yellow around the pods I've worn them they have a little yellowing from minimum wear.
Really hard to say than tbh but they do look legit, since mentalkicks still sell legit shoes (Some)

Last edited:
Really hard to say than tbh but they do look legit, since mentalkicks still sell legit shoes (Some)
I posted cause I was reading that sometimes you get lucky with mental kicks and sometimes you don't you could get a legit retail pair or an unauthorized pair

I posted cause I was reading that sometimes you get lucky with mental kicks and sometimes you don't you could get a legit retail pair or an unauthorized pair

um so why would you buy from a shady place with a i guess small chance of getting real shoes?

it doesnt make sense, its been said a million times not to buy from them.

they dont mix in Real with fake stock bro

um so why would you buy from a shady place with a i guess small chance of getting real shoes?

it doesnt make sense, its been said a million times not to buy from them.

they dont mix in Real with fake stock bro
I didn't buy these recently I bought them before I knew two years ago.

Back
Top Bottom