Concord 11

Im still not totally convinced here..Idk though. What are you like 12.5 man? You come here and ask for advise then act like an ***, call the dude a scam artist and try to insult me somehow??You're funny bro.. I'm perfectly fine with my batting average here..Regardless if i was wrong or right in this instance, the advise i gave you is still sound as far as feedback etc goes..Also there are in fact pretty spot on fakes with yellowing and correctish 23s..They also come with reciepts, stamps, stickers etc..I mean even if they are legit they are pretty piss poor quality for the price you paid anyway..Id still get a refund for a pair with no questions personally..If you're happy im happy.

nah bro it was the lighting i took that made the soles look off i already took them to RIF this afternoon and they are in fact legit, and don't tell me about price when you're the one selling "air jordan 3 blueprints" for 35 bucks trying to make a quick dollar LOL. good luck selling your ****** universal blues you poor peasant, i don't mind dropping 600 for shoes because i can afford it
just because you can doesn't mean it's good to do

nah bro it was the lighting i took that made the soles look off i already took them to RIF this afternoon and they are in fact legit, and don't tell me about price when you're the one selling "air jordan 3 blueprints" for 35 bucks trying to make a quick dollar LOL. good luck selling your ****** universal blues you poor peasant, i don't mind dropping 600 for shoes because i can afford it
what's wrong with selling printed art work for $35? 

calling someone a "poor peasant" who is helping you out is not helping out your case. the next time you want to legit check any pair of shoes you probably won't get any help from anyone. I sure won't. 

And dude you're a total jerk man you come on here and ask for help and act like a total tool and honestly who cares how much you can afford

is this the kid from south florida.......dj khaled or whatevers neighbor?

Back
Top Bottom