Concorde LC/pc

The are legit I can tell by the 23 on the back and the jumpman symbol on the bottom doesn't run into anything so your good to go

So the cut on the patent leather is good? They seem suspect to me but I may just be tripping.

im going with fake... I just un DS mine the other day and they had minor yellowing around the pods... They have been in a ziplock since the orig release in a climate controlled environment... so these should def show signs of some minor yellowing IMO.. I would stay away personally..

No yellowing and the patent cut is too high, they're unauthorized.

If you really want them and the price is good, haggle it down with that info. I'd cop for the right price, tbh.

you cant just base it on the fact that there is no yellowing you have to remember that they restocked this year...

Weird that no one pointed out that these concords have little to no blue tint what so ever. My ds pair for release day is a lot bluer than this. but then again my CT pair was bluer than my finishline pairs, so maybe blue tint varies just like every other defining aspect of the shoe

just an odd question but when a shoe restocks....They are putting leftovers out right? like they are still from the same run as the first its just back stock thats been sitting around in a factory or somewhere right? There for on 11s there should still be some yellowing right??? for instance all of the restocks going on on the 25th of May... They didnt reproduce more of these models- they are putting out whats left over correct?....IDK just a thought.

how is the patent cut too high? you mean on the sides or the back?

mine from NDC have very high patent cut on the sides... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom