Confessions of a Bum Vol 1.

Originally Posted by gberdin

driving?! you must be asian
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LukeSkyWaka

smh, if I was your pops I'd do this

HOW the freak did this guy get approved?
Dude's first posts were hating on an OP that was smashing better chicks than him, now that gif...
Back to ISS.

Originally Posted by LukeSkyWaka

smh, if I was your pops I'd do this

HOW the freak did this guy get approved?
Dude's first posts were hating on an OP that was smashing better chicks than him, now that gif...
Back to ISS.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i never had to take a driving test outside of drivers ed and i live in va

we had to get our permits to take the in car portion in PE and i took the test then...to get my license i just had to hold my permit a certain amount of time...

did you not take the in car in HS? everyone took the class but not everyone was able to take in car our year cuz that was the year of the DC Sniper and we barely got to finish and we were the first group of the year...
I took drivers ed in 10th grade. But never took behind the whell. I'm seriously only driving based on my times driving with my brother and father and crappy driving insturctor for 3 classes.

Everyone knows those driver schools only want money which is why teens who pass at age 16-18 would fail if they took the test at a actual DMV.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i never had to take a driving test outside of drivers ed and i live in va

we had to get our permits to take the in car portion in PE and i took the test then...to get my license i just had to hold my permit a certain amount of time...

did you not take the in car in HS? everyone took the class but not everyone was able to take in car our year cuz that was the year of the DC Sniper and we barely got to finish and we were the first group of the year...
I took drivers ed in 10th grade. But never took behind the whell. I'm seriously only driving based on my times driving with my brother and father and crappy driving insturctor for 3 classes.

Everyone knows those driver schools only want money which is why teens who pass at age 16-18 would fail if they took the test at a actual DMV.

I can't hate on OP.

Driving instructors are so intimidating, when taking the test. Driving extra perfect requires focus, & relaxation.

How the hell can someone relax, when one mistake can fail them?!

I got my license at 18 years old BTW. (21 years old now).

I can't hate on OP.

Driving instructors are so intimidating, when taking the test. Driving extra perfect requires focus, & relaxation.

How the hell can someone relax, when one mistake can fail them?!

I got my license at 18 years old BTW. (21 years old now).

I know how to drive, I just haven't bothered getting my license.

I figure if I can't afford insurance + car note, I shouldn't worry about my license quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom