Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

lets face the truth here, unless you have a super super slow computer i would say yea buy a new laptop but a tablet or the cell phones today should get the job done. I really don't think this issue is how fast your system or internet is because i tried to get these with my work pc, mine you thats beefed up with the best processor and memory there is because multiple programs it has to run daily not to mention the internet speed was 90 down by 80 up we are an internet provider. The real issue is nike system and the amount of product they put out, so if you aint lucky with their crappy system and supply is low best believe your sol. After not getting these this morning it was clear what the issue is to me and its not internet connection or pc components, ill take my L and move on to the next release but ill tell yall one thing ill drink poison before i let these resellers grease me up, so those of us who took our L's lets chalk it up to the game and say on to the next one or grab your Vaseline and look in multiple sigs in here contact them and bend over.
a few things. I live in Hawaii, so we already get dinged on ping going to and from both Twitter and ndc.as for specs, and web speed is slow here too. I only dream about having fios. It's not about having a faster computer, but being able to run extensions on your browser to auto click and auto add into cart. Even slow computers are faster than fast humans . I clocked my fastest time at 4 seconds from link posted to add to cart. Still about 2 seconds too slow

next db to release
sick.gif

I'm really thinking of offering up my corks for these. missed out in 2010 and last night and since I blood walk on the weekends, I need these.

What's the point of getting more than one? Someone who missed out could have gotten them but instead there collecting dust in someone's closet and or being flipped by some dbag on eBay.
This is the reason I never double up. Especially on releases like this when 9/10 people aren't gonna get a pair. I know how I feel when I miss out. So why would I cop two and keep one on ice for years when someone else could've been out there wearing a pair?

I'm really thinking of offering up my corks for these. missed out in 2010 and last night and since I blood walk on the weekends, I need these.
If you're gonna do that, just sell the Corks, buy the DBs, pocket the difference.
This is the reason I never double up. Especially on releases like this when 9/10 people aren't gonna get a pair. I know how I feel when I miss out. So why would I cop two and keep one on ice for years when someone else could've been out there wearing a pair?
Real recognize real.

Last edited:
If you're gonna do that, just sell the Corks, buy the DBs, pocket the difference.

Real recognize real.

DB's are already going for $700 easily on eBay. Ain't nobody paying $700 for no corks. So no pocketing the difference there.

Can't watch video I'm at a concert but gotta check it out when I get out if here. I couldn't hear anything. Anyone want to give me a cliff ?

What's the point of getting more than one? Someone who missed out could have gotten them but instead there collecting dust in someone's closet and or being flipped by some dbag on eBay.
Y'all dudes always asking why like people aren't paying for both pairs.

Why do any of us need another damn pair of shoes when we've probably already bought at least 5 pair this year.

Your justification for this madness isn't better than anyone elses.

Just got shipping confirmation from nike. I choose ground shipping. First time ever I got a confirmation on a Saturday. Last week recvieved my toros confirmation on Sunday. Nike seems to be speeding up processing times.

Back
Top Bottom