Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Bout to do a size swap already for my pair already. Thought I would have a harder time trying to find it too

Shipping confirmation for my DB3's and Mints. Used free shipping too. Plus 15% cashback through discover. Comeup 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Shipping confirmation for my DB3's and Mints. Used free shipping too. Plus 15% cashback through discover.
Yeah, Discover bumping up to 15% was a nice perk.  Getting Saturday night confirmation was nice, too.

All in all, I liked today.

It's been my position from jump that they'd only release 1 Jordan DB this summer. Figured they'd pick the most popular pair of each "shoe genre" and release that 1. I don't have my hopes up at all for another retro drop.
that is the opposite of what they said.  i wouldnt be suprised if the re-release the II's or the 6's

Shipping confirmation for my DB3's and Mints. Used free shipping too. Plus 15% cashback through discover.

Yeah, Discover bumping up to 15% was a nice perk.  Getting Saturday night confirmation was nice, too.
All in all, I liked today.

i thought to get that cashback with discover you had to use the link on their site?

i have a discover card, had i known you didnt have to i would have used that to purchase my Toros :smh:

i thought to get that cashback with discover you had to use the link on their site?

i have a discover card, had i known you didnt have to i would have used that to purchase my Toros
mean.gif
pretty easy to use it. once the shoes are in your cart and saved under your login account. you can just go to shop discover and go to nike through there, sign into your nike account and the shoes will be in the cart still. Then you check out. I do it for nike and finishline on every release. 

Picked up my pair from NTSF. So clean! Lady told me I had 1 of the 2 pairs in size 13 they received, definitely feels good, there were probably so many gunning for the only 2 pairs they had in that size. Congrats to all who copped.

View media item 504962

Last edited:

i have a discover card, had i known you didnt have to i would have used that to purchase my Toros
mean.gif
pretty easy to use it. once the shoes are in your cart and saved under your login account. you can just go to shop discover and go to nike through there, sign into your nike account and the shoes will be in the cart still. Then you check out. I do it for nike and finishline on every release. 
can you stack ebates too? 
nerd.gif

Just talked to a buddy of mine. He copped the DB3's for $350 and a restaurant voucher to some guy who picked up unclaimed pairs at Nike Dallas. Jealous. 
devil.gif

am i the only one still waiting on the tracking? ordered next day air shipping too. when i check status it still says "submitted"

i came in here expecting crazy salt, but it seems relatively calm. i'm proud of you guys lol 

or are y'all crying in the corner somewhere

i came in here expecting crazy salt, but it seems relatively calm. i'm proud of you guys lol 

I'm pretty annoyed with the RSVP and NDC, but I don't feel too bad cuz I picked up Denims yesterday. And I smoked a bowl earlier lol.

look back to earlier this morning. i think the majority realized they had no shot at these and came to terms with this. lord knows i had this mindset coming in

look back to earlier this morning. i think the majority realized they had no shot at these and came to terms with this. lord knows i had this mindset coming in

Best way to go about it incase you struck out. Set a very low expectation. I did also but got lucky. It has to do with ALOT of luck

Back
Top Bottom