Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

bigj bout to put in some work again
roll.gif

glad people got orders cancelled. hope they keep doing it

learn how to not use bots and do it the normal way.

no hate, makes it fair.

thats just me

And I am myself my friend. Just a few pages back I said bot orders were getting canceled. Guess because I don't have 20k posts people don't believe me and was saying Nike don't care and all bot orders got through. I just don't believe in paying for a program to better your chances. Sounds like a new gimmick to get rich off of a true passion and not just the latest fad.....but you won't get my hard earn dollars. Now. Patiently awaiting for those canceled orders to go back up on Nike.com......I hope.....,

you wont know when those pairs will go up if they do, usually its resellers who get lucky and stalk NDC all day and snag w/e comes up..

best of luck with those "few" pairs going up but me or you have no chance in getting them. just being honest.

yes. from what ive seen the 2010s looks flawless and the 2013s looks like it was painted on or something :lol:

2013s have a dimmer 3m on the rand around the elephant print. im not complaining, i actually like the toned down 3m better. the red lighted 3m flows better with the shoe and the brighter red and more emphasized gold patterned lasering looks great.

nah look at how the 3m piece doesn't shine in all areas. very poor on jordan's part smh

2zdqijd.jpg

(pic taken from ebay)

People take things too personally. Would i have liked 12 pairs? Yea i guess so. Am i happy with my 1 that i thought i had no chance at getting? No doubt. Take when you can. And move on.

Low key it's not that great of a shoe. I lucked out in RSVP but didn't get my size. I tried to size swap and can't even get near the next size because I'm sure damn near everyone who copped, did it to resell. I had to go to eBay and cop an 11 for 699. I'm not bragging nor am I proud that I stooped to that level. I did it because I have a sentimental value on all my kicks. No hype needed, just pure love for sneakers. Looking at my 7, I noticed nike did a poor job with the 3m. I am very appreciative that I even got one pair. I hope the market value of these drop so that those who truly want them will be able to. Wishing good thoughts to everyone!!

Low key it's not that great of a shoe. I lucked out in RSVP but didn't get my size. I tried to size swap and can't even get near the next size because I'm sure damn near everyone who copped, did it to resell. I had to go to eBay and cop an 11 for 699. I'm not bragging nor am I proud that I stooped to that level. I did it because I have a sentimental value on all my kicks. No hype needed, just pure love for sneakers. Looking at my 7, I noticed nike did a poor job with the 3m. I am very appreciative that I even got one pair. I hope the market value of these drop so that those who truly want them will be able to. Wishing good thoughts to everyone!!
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

So nike made 3,000 when at least 30,000 wanted them they're just as unfair as the bots with this limit crap smh. I'm pretty sure they would've sold 30,000 of these then there would be happy customers and most importantly more money for the hospital.
Remember Nike is a multi-billion dollar corporation, so everything they do is calculated.  Since all proceeds go to Charity, you better believe Nike is getting a massive tax write off for these pairs.  If you know business taxes they can only write off so much per year.  So with a little strategic marketing they have found a way to help a good cause, while scratching their own back.

In essence they drop 6 DB styles a year, make about 3,000- 4,000 each style for about 18,000 to 24,000 pairs total at an average retail of 150.00 a pair, 2.7 million to 3.6 million tax right off while having to pay designers nothing.

Since Nike did real well last year they had to up their contributions to offset forecasted taxes thus re-releasing DB's and selling them in addition to the ones dropping later this year.

I know its all for a good cause and wifey's a nurse so it is good a charitable act, but on a real note business is business.  ALL DB's are limited because Nike isn't going to give money away that they can't account for that won't help them come tax time.  

I know many of us just see the shoes and say nike/jb needs to make more which  is true... i'm not taking sides but in this case these are all calculated business moves...and Nike isn't going to give away as a Corporation what they can't get credit for.

Remember Nike is a multi-billion dollar corporation, so everything they do is calculated.  Since all proceeds go to Charity, you better believe Nike is getting a massive tax write off for these pairs.  If you know business taxes they can only write off so much per year.  So with a little strategic marketing they have found a way to help a good cause, while scratching their own back.

In essence they drop 6 DB styles a year, make about 3,000- 4,000 each style for about 18,000 to 24,000 pairs total at an average retail of 150.00 a pair, 2.7 million to 3.6 million tax right off while having to pay designers nothing.

Since Nike did real well last year they had to up their contributions to offset forecasted taxes thus re-releasing DB's and selling them in addition to the ones dropping later this year.

I know its all for a good cause and wifey's a nurse so it is good a charitable act, but on a real note business is business.  ALL DB's are limited because Nike isn't going to give money away that they can't account for that won't help them come tax time.  

I know many of us just see the shoes and say nike/jb needs to make more which  is true... i'm not taking sides but in this case these are all calculated business moves...and Nike isn't going to give away as a Corporation what they can't get credit for.
been saying this

Back
Top Bottom