Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

12 pairs but still can't afford a decent camera.
Didn't know there was a direct correlation between cameras & wealth...

Some of you. Too predictable...
mean.gif
nice cameras = nice money so... the correlation is there

Didn't know there was a direct correlation between cameras

Well with you the correlation is there 
laugh.gif
I have a D7000 that's been collecting dust for about 2-years now. Just never got into it & am, more or less, content using my iPhone and apps for small/quick photos. Just amusing to see how one assumes one's finances based on camera 'gear'. Looks more like salt than anything else...

:lol:

Tell that to my friend's wedding photographer. Dude left in a '98 Kia Sephia...
:lol:  probly because he spent all his money on a nice, expensive camera. cant win em all
Which proves my point. You don't have to have luxurious amenities to determine your wealth. Those are mere facets of an individual. Same reason why you'll see women save-up for an LV Speedy & leave in a Sentra or have a local millionaire drive himself to meetings in a Caravan. Cases/priorities will differ from one person to the next, but more often than not, you'll most likely have more individuals living well beyond their means than anything else...

I have a D7000 that's been collecting dust for about 2-years now. Just never got into it & am, more or less, content using my iPhone and apps for small/quick photos. Just amusing to see how one assumes one's finances based on camera 'gear'. Looks more like salt than anything else...
Which proves my point. You don't have to have luxurious amenities to determine your wealth. Those are mere facets of an individual. Same reason why you'll see women save-up for an LV Speedy & leave in a Sentra or have a local millionaire drive himself to meetings in a Caravan. Cases/priorities will differ from one person to the next, but more often than not, you'll most likely have more individuals living well beyond their means than anything else...
I'm not talkin bout no camera. You're balling. Thats the correlation 
laugh.gif

You hiring? 
nerd.gif

Nah I found that pic online. My 11 haven't come yet. I just searched for the on feet view. Not trying to take credit for the image.

Wow... these went into production in Feb. and not a word until june... about.....when they were done......Nike/JB kept a tight ship in this one.. which means you can almost bet we are in for some surprises come holiday season.  You can almost bank on a JB release every week from the end of october to the end of december... then tax season starts...braces yourselves....soon 2014 theres gonna be a JB retro dropping every weekend of the year till this bubble busts...
Your definitely right about that... lots of suprises

The image was on a blog somewhere, if u drag n drop on google to search you should be able to pull it up. The pic was online days before the release.

both of my orders have shipped from ndc 
pimp.gif
  i used an auto add to cart bot for one, copped db 3 and lebron, and the 2nd order i manaually copped another db 3 on a different browser, checked out as guest on both and used different billing/shipping. i have received shipping email from ndc for the 2nd order, the 1st order i tracked by reference and a shipping  label has been created. i have had ndc orders cancelled recently for using a bot but somehow i slipped thru the cracks for the db 3, i wonder if checking out as guest has anything to do with that?

The image was on a blog somewhere, if u drag n drop on google to search you should be able to pull it up. The pic was online days before the release.

Yeah, don't take me too serious was only a playful jab.
Still waiting on my pair as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom