Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

So if you got a Louis Vuitton or Gucci wallet with backwards print, you're telling me you would keep it and walk around with it? No you wouldn't. People would tell you that you have a fake.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
So if you got a Louis Vuitton or Gucci wallet with backwards print, you're telling me you would keep it and walk around with it? No you wouldn't. People would tell you that you have a fake.
good point, I'm not sure what I would do. Things are hard enough to get as is.but unless they were willing to give me the same, or better is probably be a mouse and keep it.

Game over 
tired.gif

while I feel the way I feel about canceled orders, I appreciate you taking the time to update us on your order. You could have just been silent about it and no one would have known what was good but you chose to contribute your story to show the whole process of a canceled order. I hope people respect that.

Backwards, illegible print ALL OVER THE SHOE not serious? You can't be serious.
Return them and nike will send u a pair of fire red 3s that drop Saturday as a replacement. They're of same value.

:rofl: - if anything, they may be worth more in the future.

people fail to realize that nike has a history of production blunders or shoes that should not have made it to the streets. doesn't make them fake. some people actually value them more.

ie - The DMP XIs that read J O R D A N on the laceloops or the Dunkman Lebron IXs that have the Griffey halo on the dunkman logo. It doesn't make them fake 1 bit. Heck, JB dropped the anniversary XIs with the jumpman on 23 pairs I think... definitely not the normal production shoe but its worth a ton.

At the end of the day, these are Nike/JB products not GUCCI, LV, PRADA, etc... people that have been around for a while know whats good. Its nothing new.

@4wrestling Mannnnn thought it would slip by... that's crazy they kept going after it til they got it

@4wrestling Mannnnn thought it would slip by... that's crazy they kept going after it til they got it

:lol: - you think nike kept going after it? they made 1 request then UPS chose a convenient time to return it. im sure UPS made no special exceptions for nike as far as how it does its return to sender process.

Damn, they waited til day of or day before delivery to send back to nike. Mine says out for delivery, so I hope they make it to my door.

Last edited:
Tempted to cop through paypal, but if its too good to be true it probably is.
DON'T DO IT!!! Kixify has so many scammers and scum... unless you want your money to be tied up for almost 3 weeks by paypal....ANYTHING TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ON THAT SITE IS.  

And these scammers have stepped their game up, even sending packages that have the same weight as shoes in them etc. so by the time you realize it's a scam and open a case your almost a week out then have to wait almost 2 weeks because of the dispute process....don't let the thirst cloud your vision....

Has there been any explanation yet about that backward lasering on the size 10s and 10.5
I swear I read somewhere before release that this was on purpose and gonna be like this on ALL the new pairs. Im trying to find the link now. 

DON'T DO IT!!! Kixify has so many scammers and scum... unless you want your money to be tied up for almost 3 weeks by paypal....ANYTHING TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ON THAT SITE IS.  

And these scammers have stepped their game up, even sending packages that have the same weight as shoes in them etc. so by the time you realize it's a scam and open a case your almost a week out then have to wait almost 2 weeks because of the dispute process....don't let the thirst cloud your vision....

:lol: trust me I didn't, but cant say it wasn't tempting. Others can experiment with dude.

Wow... That cold blooded. But great to see nike holding up to their commitment to fairness. It's the risk bot user take now.

Today is going to be an interesting day. How many dudes want to go to Scranton, pa to high jack some ups freight trucks fast and furious style?

Back
Top Bottom