CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

IMG_2988.JPG

2 pairs of Olives and CG had both back in day
The Olives is in my grail list n i alomst had a itchy trigga finger 2 get em off of flightclub glad I declined lol
Gotta see the other 2 tho...more then likey imma cop both of em

Had the cool greys way back when....wore em to death, soles fell off but yet they still grace the back patio. Lookin forward to pickin up another pair.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by eLCristo

anyone a fan of the Olives? 
wink.gif

Yep. I love IXs.

Hell yeah..... I been waiting for em..... Ran my ogs into the ground years ago... Was always one on of my favs for some reason... The only ix that I like

Those Olives....
saw some in person for the first time in years and
I regretted not being able to buy em back then....
the Cool Greys are ehh

Although i've only worn my 2002's about twice, i'm hoping to get a new pair to retire these:
p1010458v.jpg

p1010455q.jpg

Yes the cool greys are mine!! I had a pair but they were size 11 and a bit too small. I will definitely get my size on release day

Not a fan of the Olives. The B/Red Charcoal 9s are my all time favorite, followed the CG's. Gimme some pearls too, gat dambit!

I don't know why but I just can't get into the 9's...that sole just reminds me of a pair of sketchers for some reason.

I wouldn't even retire those size 7.5's and I wouldn't bother copping the retros if I had such a NDS pair of the last ones (unless you just want a second pair). No way the quality is gonna be as good as it was for the last retros but I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Curious about the Kilroys but I'm really hoping they don't eff up those Olives.

Back
Top Bottom