Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

Happy with my pair. Better than the 2011 retro I just sold off, similar in quality to the 2016 XIVs that released. Just need the red/whites to drop and I’ll be set.

I dunno.....I went to 3 different FTL's before I got my size 11...and it was the display of that store. These seem to be moving in store (in Dallas at least).

And yes, they let me use my $20 rewards.

My early access Nike app pair came in really good shape, not perfect but I’m happy. I’m relieved because 2 pairs I saw today in store were not good

Being it's the anniversary of the "Last Shot", I figured I'd post my framed photo of the "Last Shot" my wife got me for my birthday years ago when we're were dating. Photo is BIG and it's why I took the photo with my OG 1999 Playoff 14s (which are still 100% wearable. I wore them to pick up the retro today and posted a pic back several pages of them together), as I wanted to show scale. I love this picture! That game and ending, I'll NEVER forget it (I was 22 when I watched it live).

IMG_20180614_213539.jpg

Congratulations on the website bro and us the guide section going to list all of the original colorways?

Thank you. As far as the guides are concerned, if you're OG enough to remember how air-jordans.com used to be, I want it to be like that AND more. I'll have to see. Might even enlist some dudes to help but not sure quite yet how I want to approach it overall.

some of these pics got the shoe looking like they have a kind of high heel shape
I used to wear my mom's high heels growing up so I might cop these

Wearing high heels with some raw denim and a bape shirt to the first day of high school and ya homies are like damn fresh fit fam :pimp:

After looking at all these pics these joints are kind of ugly. I’m gonna hold off final judgment on these until tomorrow. I’m gonna head to the mall tomorrow to see what these look like in person, but this model is def one of the uglier Jordans. This shoe is iconic though because of what Jordan did in them and they’re nostalgic for me because I was a young kid when these came out and I remember watching the game and I always wanted a pair of these but never had the funds to get these. I may cop now I don’t know lol.

Damn. Must've been something else catching that live.
I envy that.
And your wife's a keeper btw.

That game was amazing live. I was still living at home (I didn't move out until I was 29 due to major health reasons, a liver transplant was one of them). Was sitting on the edge of my chair in my bedroom while wearing my Authentic Champion Jordan Jersey. Went out the next day to find the hat and shirt (had to wait a few days for it to hit the stores in PA). Watching that game, how he took it over as he did NOT want to lose just showed me how much the GOAT he was!! And I do have the game (and all 6 Bulls Championship playoff runs) on VHS still.

And trust me buddy, I know she's a keeper! I knew from out first date back almost 10 years ago (which is the same date I proposed on too). She's AMAZING and my best friend!!! And she understands my sneaker obsession.

Wish I wouldn’t have got played by Nike into getting these early. I was so excited about having early access to something that I just bought and didn’t really think. I could have saved $20 on the shoes by going through finish line. Oh well, maybe there will be a shirt I really like at finish line that I could get $20 off. I would like to have the last shot shirt but they only have the tank top version of the one I want. I’d have to pay $40 to get the shirt I want from one of the other shoe places

My first pair via early access had hella glue, and i mean glue on the suede not just around the teeth, and the toe legit looked to be separating...i returned them and copped a 2nd from SNKRS...hoping this pair is better.

My first pair via early access had hella glue, and i mean glue on the suede not just around the teeth, and the toe legit looked to be separating...i returned them and copped a 2nd from SNKRS...hoping this pair is better.
Sorry to hear that your first pair was so bad. My early access pair just has excess glue around teeth on one shoe with one side of that shoe being worse than the other. The other shoe looks great. I’m not sure why they are so sloppy when it’s obvious that it doesn’t have to be that way (otherwise both would have excess glue). There’s are no other flaws on the pair.

Wish I wouldn’t have got played by Nike into getting these early. I was so excited about having early access to something that I just bought and didn’t really think. I could have saved $20 on the shoes by going through finish line. Oh well, maybe there will be a shirt I really like at finish line that I could get $20 off. I would like to have the last shot shirt but they only have the tank top version of the one I want. I’d have to pay $40 to get the shirt I want from one of the other shoe places

Just buy on FNL and return the NDC pair. I'm doing that once I pick the cleaner pair

After looking at all these pics these joints are kind of ugly. I’m gonna hold off final judgment on these until tomorrow. I’m gonna head to the mall tomorrow to see what these look like in person, but this model is def one of the uglier Jordans. This shoe is iconic though because of what Jordan did in them and they’re nostalgic for me because I was a young kid when these came out and I remember watching the game and I always wanted a pair of these but never had the funds to get these. I may cop now I don’t know lol.

WUT

You said this is one of the uglier Jordans and then said you still may cop.

Back
Top Bottom