Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

Early access is tempting! I have it in my cart but I'm thinking I'll sit on it until some funds come in next week.

I figured I'd check my "reserve" I got from Nike. It's like the Seinfeld rental car episode. They know how to "take" (or in this case, give,) a reservation, they just don't know how to "hold" a reservation.

I say this as my size is gone! Wasn't going to grab them on reserve anyhow, as I'm 100% going to the mall to try them on to make sure TTS fits with enough to wiggle-room. I have several stores to use if need be.

Last edited:
I figured I'd check my "reserve" I got from Nike. It's like the Seinfeld rental car episode. They know how to give a reservation, they just don't know how to "hold" a reservation.

I say this as my size is gone! Wasn't going to grab them on reserve anyhow, as I'm 100% going to the mall to try them on to make sure TTS fits with enough to wiggle-room. I have several stores to use if need be.

86A748F1-0BE7-4871-B7F5-74C55183146F.gif

I wasn’t grabbing these... UNTIL I saw that early access notification smh.. oh well at least I won’t swing and miss on RD just in case they do sell out.

I remember when I first saw these back in high school, my initial thoughts were why the buck teeth.

Only seen one person rock the last shots back then. Black toes and Candys were all over the place.

I have my men’s pair on lock for Thursday, but was hoping to get a GS pair for my girl. I got a $15 off from FTL, guess I’ll have to release until RD.

My pair came last week and the glue is worse on one shoe. I really like these. They will most likely sell out on SNKRS by the end of Thursday but will hang around on shoe sites for a week or so

Back
Top Bottom