CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

AJIIWhiteBred1.jpg

After being informed of a "Silver Anniversary" colorway getting applied to the Air Jordan II silhouette, which released at the end of last month, Jordanheads all over wondered if they would see the return of any OG colorways on this particular Air Jordan model. Well, you'll see at least one. Pictured here is the white/black-varsity red Air Jordan II, which will see a retro release this coming May 22nd 2010. If you recall, this was an iconic shoe off the simple fact that it signaled a move away from the dominating Nike swoosh seen on the Air Jordan I. The Air Jordan brand began coming into its own, and now this Air Jordan II returns 24 years later. Enjoy more pictures of this retro Air Jordan II after the jump. Via Footlocker.
trans.gif

AJIIWhiteBred2.jpg

AJIIWhiteBred3.jpg

AJIIWhiteBred4.jpg

AJIIWhiteBred5.jpg

AJIIWhiteBred6.jpg

395701101.jpg

pimp.gif
jordan2sample1.jpg

jordan2sample2.jpg

jordan2sample3.jpg

jordan2sample4.jpg

jordan2sample5.jpg

jordan2sample6.jpg

jordan2sample7.jpg

jordan2sample8.jpg

jordan2sample9.jpg

PEEP THE TAG.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Later this year, Jordan Brand is set the OG White/Black/Red Air Jordan Retro II. Pics of a sample pair of the White/Black/Red Air Jordan Retro IIs have hit the Net. Very similar to the OG White/Black/Red Air Jordan II, with some subtle alterations, the retro White/Black/Red Air Jordan Retro II features a White leather and White lizard textured upper, Black piping, a Red heel, and everything else you would expect from the sneaker. Unlike many of the Retro IIs that have released in the past, these samples feature "NIKE" on the heel instead of "AIR". These are just samples though so the final version may be different in spots.

The White/Black/Red Air Jordan Retro II is set to release MAY 22ND 2010
pimp.gif

Want To Buy Early? Here You Go: http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-jordan-retro-2-395701-101.aspx
And Here: http://www.sneakerpost.com/p-716-air-jordan-2-ii-retro-qf-ready-to-ship-.aspx

hmm... the originals~~~
i've never had II's before
maybe i will get these ..
$150?? maybe? possibly?

Whoa, they actually have the "Nike" in the back??  

If this is the final product, then JB will get a big thumbs up from me. 

Although, the back tab is supposed to be black, and the Nike lettering Red, I'll take them anyway.

Originally Posted by hipqoh84

hmm... the originals~~~
$150?? maybe? possibly?

I think these are $130 or 135.

laugh.gif
I thought this was already general knowledge that these were coming out. April/May I thought?

These are why im skipping Saturdays release. These and the Melo inspired colorway is all I want

Im never one to say this but the shape looks off. And the tag says Season: SU10 im guessing that means summer of 2010

I see they included the piping on the upper that does not belong on this colorway. *sigh*

Wonder if the red tab is a sample-only thing.

I love II's, tho. Might get these if the production pair looks good.

Otherwise, I'll stick with my 04's.

Originally Posted by hipqoh84

hmm... the originals~~~
$150?? maybe? possibly?

$135....its already been confirmed....hopefully they do come out looking like this though

I was hoping they wouldn't include the piping. I wont go out of my way getting these, unless they go on sale. I'll just stick with my '04s until then.

Wow these were made on my 25th birthday..I bet these will come wit the AIR on the back..but I could give a #*+@ if they. Had a bull on the back

Back
Top Bottom