confirmed summer 2014 retros

LAKERS WERE TERRIBLE FOR RETAIL...

BUT MOST OF US ( THE VERY FEW) GOT EM FOR UNDER 100 TO HOOP IN OR KICK AROUND IN LOL 

Can't wait for Carmines or OG 2s
nthat.gif

Glad I still have my Carmine VI from 2008 so I won't have to focus on the retro next year. Hope there aren't too many differences wit the 2014 version though.

Never was a fan of the Carmine's for the same reason that others hold the colorway in such high regard...Color blocking...Color blocking was weird in my eyes but it clearly set the shoe apart from the other VI's in the original run...

Of course at the time these dropped predominantly white / black upper was still on the overwhelming majority of sneakers...Though things were starting to change with the Jordan line, Reebok Pumps, Nike Basketball models etc...

At any rate it's great news for those of you who are wanting to cop...Next year is really starting to look like it's going to please just about everybody in one fashion or another...

Last edited:
OG 2's are intriguing...being that there are only 2 og color ways of this shoe, I hope if they bring out the white/black/red version, they make it look as close to the 87 or 94 retros as possible....anything other than that and I'll keep my 2010 2's on deck and keep it moving...

Interesting. This could be good. We already know we're probably looking at a 200+ price tag, so let's not get upset when the official info is released.

Not get upset????? You know peeps are gonna start a riot up in this joint....and you know this MAN!

Is Crimson the same as Infrared?

No. Crimson is actually similar dark like varsity red, but in a different tone. What u r referring might be bright crimson which were used on the 3 and xx8 earlier this year.
The infared used in the 6 is actually deep infared which is brighter than the standard infared like being used on some air max running shoes in the early 1990s.

Concord II? I've photoshopped some of the most outrageous, weirdest cross colorways you can fathom. Take my word, this ain't gonna work.

^Black Carmines are a teribble Idea, unless JB has tricks that the we never thought of. We did 5-6 renderings of this cocepts and NONE OF THEM WORKED. I'm not a fan of the colorway anyway, in any event it will sell.

Back
Top Bottom