Confused face meme girl is suing Instagram

this is why i dont take no face photos online.. ******* would share that **** put some text on it and it goes viral.. ******* who dont know you would be like.. youre that guy who had that weird *** juve cut ..lol

this is why i dont take no face photos online.. ******* would share that **** put some text on it and it goes viral.. ******* who dont know you would be like.. youre that guy who had that weird *** juve cut ..lol

What a sad way to live. Constraining yourself because your afraid of what others might do. I can only imagine what your real life is like.

Last edited:
Some lady with a colostomy bag thought like this and wouldn't wear a two piece suit to the beach. Her husband convinced her to and then she posted it on Facebook to show a couple of friends. That pic got shared and inspired millions

Her lawsuit won't do anything.

Instagram clearly stated in their Privacy Policy that ALL photos uploaded is technically owned by them 

can she sue the girl who took it? Dunno how it is in the states but in canada, if you take a pic on school property they can do something about it.

What a sad way to live. Constraining yourself because your afraid of what others might do. I can only imagine what your real life is like.
@Rico x Hood   its great.. no one is making meme's out of my photos and the photos that are taken arent by people who post everything they do online. :-D

Some lady with a colostomy bag thought like this and wouldn't wear a two piece suit to the beach. Her husband convinced her to and then she posted it on Facebook to show a couple of friends. That pic got shared and inspired millions
thats whats up. I'm sure me taking a photo out with my family members at dinner wont inspire millions..lol

Back
Top Bottom