Congrats Due: Kobe, youngest to 20,000 points

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Word 703. Only other player competeing(sp?) is MJ. I'm sorry, but given what a.i. has done over his career,(reg. season mvp, all star mvp twice, 3rdhighest scoring avg in nba history ever, etc. ) and at his size, his body of work is superior than Kobe's. Kobe's only edge is rings but one, he hadshaq, and without shaq he can't even get out the 1st round, and two, a.i. got his team all the way to the finals and abused kobe in that series. So, imorings don't make a player better than another player because if that was the case, then mark madsen is better than karl malone, john stockton, charlesbarkley, patrick ewing, elgin baylor, etc.

And i'm not even an a.i. fan AT ALL. I'm actually a kobe fan and live in LA. Kobe is incredible, but, a.i., m.j.,>KB. At least for now

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Congrats! Best player in the league!

lebron has a lot to say about that son
pimp.gif
. bron's on a whole'nother level this entire season from everybody else.

I love AI. He is great but...

Kobe's only edge is rings but one, he had shaq, and without shaq he can't even get out the 1st round, and two, a.i. got his team all the way to the finals and abused kobe in that series
Yes kobe did have shaq. But to say that AI abused kobe is a bit much. I don't think kobe is the goat but there is no way I could put AI overJordan, Wilt, Russel, Magic and the big O.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I love AI. He is great but...

Kobe's only edge is rings but one, he had shaq, and without shaq he can't even get out the 1st round, and two, a.i. got his team all the way to the finals and abused kobe in that series
Yes kobe did have shaq. But to say that AI abused kobe is a bit much. I don't think kobe is the goat but there is no way I could put AI over Jordan, Wilt, Russel, Magic and the big O.

Wait, so if you take away the rings, A.I. isn't better than the big O? A.I. isn't better than Wilt? Magic maybe, Jordan........eh ok but other thanthat, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom