CONGRATS TO PAT RILEY ... you too Gar.

Is this serious? Riley got everyone that Gar wanted and made him settle for Boozer.

I respect what the CHI did this year but was it because of the MVP, the COY, or Gar?

"HE GOT THEM ALL!!!!!!"

[h1]Gar Forman, Pat Riley honored[/h1]

That Pat Riley was named NBA Executive of the Year comes as no surprise considering he reeled in LeBron James and Chris Bosh to go with Dwyane Wade on the Miami Heat. But the guy who lost out on those two guys, Chicago Bulls general manager Gar Forman, received co-recipient honors in an announcement made on Tuesday.

Forman did sign free agents Carlos Boozer, Ronnie Brewer and Kyle Korver during the offseason, and the Bulls went on to win a league-high 62 games. The Bulls have cleaned up in postseason awards, with Tom Thibodeau winning Coach of the Year and Derrick Rose grabbing the league MVP trophy.

Riley pulled off a coup by getting James to leave Cleveland for Miami and Bosh to bolt Toronto. The Heat won 58 games this season for second in the East.

Miami currently leads Boston 3-1 in their Eastern Conference semifinal series, while Chicago is tied 2-2 with Atlanta.

Bulls president of basketball operations John Paxson finished third in voting by fellow team executives. San Antonio's R.C. Buford was fourth.

Is this serious? Riley got everyone that Gar wanted and made him settle for Boozer.

I respect what the CHI did this year but was it because of the MVP, the COY, or Gar?

"HE GOT THEM ALL!!!!!!"

[h1]Gar Forman, Pat Riley honored[/h1]

That Pat Riley was named NBA Executive of the Year comes as no surprise considering he reeled in LeBron James and Chris Bosh to go with Dwyane Wade on the Miami Heat. But the guy who lost out on those two guys, Chicago Bulls general manager Gar Forman, received co-recipient honors in an announcement made on Tuesday.

Forman did sign free agents Carlos Boozer, Ronnie Brewer and Kyle Korver during the offseason, and the Bulls went on to win a league-high 62 games. The Bulls have cleaned up in postseason awards, with Tom Thibodeau winning Coach of the Year and Derrick Rose grabbing the league MVP trophy.

Riley pulled off a coup by getting James to leave Cleveland for Miami and Bosh to bolt Toronto. The Heat won 58 games this season for second in the East.

Miami currently leads Boston 3-1 in their Eastern Conference semifinal series, while Chicago is tied 2-2 with Atlanta.

Bulls president of basketball operations John Paxson finished third in voting by fellow team executives. San Antonio's R.C. Buford was fourth.

laugh.gif
The big argument for Rose for MVP was that he carried an 'average' supporting cast to the best record in the league. So, of course the GM that assembled that average supporting cast should get an award too.

Gotta love the agendas in the NBA. That's cool, though. They can keep every last piece of regular season hardware. Miami will take the Larry O'Brien. 

laugh.gif
The big argument for Rose for MVP was that he carried an 'average' supporting cast to the best record in the league. So, of course the GM that assembled that average supporting cast should get an award too.

Gotta love the agendas in the NBA. That's cool, though. They can keep every last piece of regular season hardware. Miami will take the Larry O'Brien. 

Speaking  Dirk Nowitski is shooting a higher % on mid range jumpers (52%) than inside of 3 feet. (48%)

Dirk fall away might as well be layup.
laugh.gif

Speaking  Dirk Nowitski is shooting a higher % on mid range jumpers (52%) than inside of 3 feet. (48%)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Speaking  Dirk Nowitski is shooting a higher % on mid range jumpers (52%) than inside of 3 feet.

laugh.gif

LOL.
WUT?!

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Speaking  Dirk Nowitski is shooting a higher % on mid range jumpers (52%) than inside of 3 feet.

laugh.gif

LOL.
WUT?!

Originally Posted by DubA169

Wade should have gotten the award

Congrats to the Godfather for sure. Not to take any credit away from an incredible job he's done. ................ But.............. I'm gonna have to agree with Dub on this one .... 
ohwell.gif

JUST-SAYIN.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

Wade should have gotten the award

Congrats to the Godfather for sure. Not to take any credit away from an incredible job he's done. ................ But.............. I'm gonna have to agree with Dub on this one .... 
ohwell.gif

JUST-SAYIN.jpg

Originally Posted by CasperJr

When you say everyone you mean bron right cuz that's the only one we wanted

Bulls fans didn't want Wade??? Now you know, that's a damn lie. You mad cause GOT THEM ALL?

Bulls fans didn't want Wade??? Now you know, that's a damn lie. You mad cause GOT THEM ALL?

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I'm on record countless times right here stating that I didn't want The ({}) and I'ma Bulls fan

Back
Top Bottom