Constantine TV

Pilot was pretty damn good. I liked Flash pilot better but this one has really peaked my interest. Hard to judge the cgi and effect due to low res quality but this is a must see for me.

Latin actress Angelica Celaya has been cast as Zed on NBC's Constantine.

View media item 1076710

Also...

Following the conclusion of the show's TCA panel, the show's producers spoke with IGN individually and revealed that they're currently speaking to DC Entertainment about including The Spectre aka Jim Corrigan in the show.

Last edited:
Looks like they wrote out Liv and went in another direction, so more than likely the pilot won't be the first ep.

I think it will, they'll probably kill her off early on or something.

Plenty can change so who knows.

Last edited:
Does the pilot remind anyone else of Supernatural? Well, the early years up to season 5. Stopped watching it after that....

Pilot was just okay to me.

Wasn't feeling the lead playing Constantine. The way he delivered some of the lines made some convos feel so fake.

Set up did what it's suppose to do but didn't engage me enough. Overall I'm still feeling the Keanu version better even though he was nothing like the comic. I dunno maybe I've just been too spoiled by Penny Dreadful.

I think it will, they'll probably kill her off early on or something.

Plenty can change so who knows.

Killing her off would fall in line with Constantine tho. People around him die all the time.

And I think the creator of Supernatural said he was inspired by Constantine in some ways. I mean Constantine has been out since like 83, 84?

I really enjoyed the first episode. Seems like the most serious out of all the comic book shows.
Arrow>Constantine>Flash>Gotham>Agents of Shield

It was pretty good. Surprised that the Rachel Weisz lookalike is only in the first episode. I think the female lead who will be introduced next episode looks better anyway.

Terrible casting for Constantine. Seems like it's gonna be cheesy and that's not the look for the Constantine character. They'll get by with the big explosions to confuse people but based on the trailer....catering to much to the general audience than the fanbase which always ends terribly.

So America is so anti-smoking now that they won't even let a character who is known for smoking, smoke on a tv show?

which is dumb cause on Sons of Anarchy they smoke NON STOP like seriously, I don't think they even finish a cig before lighting up a new one

^It's the differences between network tv and cable. They're being way more safe on network tv now a days with somethings but for other reasons allowing for more cursing.

I knew I forgot something but it's cuz I wasn't that interested in it before. The girl in this ep is not coming back. She was cut from the show entirely. Some creative changes were made to introduce that other female we saw in previews. I remember reading titles about actresses changing and new one coming on and that was this. I thought it was for the same character but no. They filmed the pilot one way and then made a change and did some reshoots which led to writing out this character.

If anybody's interested, Constantine And The Changes From Leaked Pilot To Air

Yeah I posted about how it was weird how they made Rachel Weisz lite seem like an important character and then he says she went to California. Her character surprisingly accepted all the weird supernatural stuff happening and became a believer quick. Usually they drag that part out about a person believing.

The 2nd ep felt like a 2nd pilot but nowhere as interesting or good.

Had nothing to do with Zed, the setting and the bad guy for this was just bland. The reveal that it was the wife in the end was weak. Should've had the archangel dude show up and send him on a mission or something for an ep where John and Zed just happen to run in to each other in the same town.

Last edited:
Zed is
pimp.gif

And what the hell kind of name is Zed, let alone for a girl?

Back
Top Bottom