Conversations to Avoid Having on a First Date

I let em talk and fill in the gaps with lil comments/jokes/obervations...just trying get the draws so not too interested in the convo anyways

Semi related to this I hate when chicks either don't talk bout anything or are just boring but always nagging about why you don't call...some chicks just wanna be on the phone just to be on the phone , no time for that bs

how do you go to a bar or club and not drink. Do you order club soda every time

Sparkling water or that. Red bull just depends. Bars suck when you don't drink. I much prefer clubs there is more action. But I might smoke some herb prior to. So it's not sober per say. But if the drank made me feel good I'd drink. You don't have to trick I find it acceptable to expect a 50 50 deal or 60 40. If she is expecting more she's not my type.Especially, in the beginning.

You think New Year's goals is an appropriate topic
Just talk.

No chick is gonna not give you P or go clown you with her friends because you brought up a "cliche" topic that's on one of these bored blogger lists. If anything, she's gonna clown you and think you're crazy if y'all haven't known each other ten minutes, and you're talking about children and where you want to retire or the meaning of life or some other deep/heavy ****.

Like has been said before, a simple, light convo about the weather or New Year's Goals can be finessed into so many things.

Just smile and be laid back and go with the flow. Don't look like you're trying to have a conversation.

Last edited:
how do you go to a bar or club and not drink. Do you order club soda every time

Sparkling water or that. Red bull just depends. Bars suck when you don't drink. I much prefer clubs there is more action. But I might smoke some herb prior to. So it's not sober per say. But if the drank made me feel good I'd drink. You don't have to trick I find it acceptable to expect a 50 50 deal or 60 40. If she is expecting more she's not my type.Especially, in the beginning.

I'm on the same tip. I'll blaze all night and hit a club. Bars are boring as hell though.

dont talk about money, get inside her head. Make her think that you are willing to tell her everything. WIO.

Never dated in my life serious

I just started talking to girls and if it got to that level we went out so technically I never took a girl to dinner and did the whole wait thing and smash.

We vibe with each other and smash buddies then if feelings get strong she become my girl if I'm feelin her enough. I don't understand dating lol, I always built a friendship first I guess.

Never dated in my life serious

I just started talking to girls and if it got to that level we went out so technically I never took a girl to dinner and did the whole wait thing and smash.

We vibe with each other and smash buddies then if feelings get strong she become my girl if I'm feelin her enough. I don't understand dating lol, I always built a friendship first I guess.
We think alike bro but this ishh confusing at moments. But for me a first meet up, then a start of a friendship/companionship going on small outings/ bonding over time into building a relationship if we feeling each other and want to step it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom