Converse Jack Purcell

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Since they don't have my size in any of them, I'll blow up the spot.

They've got a bunch of nice Purcells and Chuck Taylors here.
Good Looking out. $29.99 isn't bad for regular low Chucks but $30.00 for shipping and handling is insane.

Anyone else knows any site/place I can't Low cut cream/white Chucks for less than retail? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by April Lee

those prices are decent, not that cheap

If you were referring to the bloomingdales link I posted, it has an extra 40% off so it does make it $30 each. I don't think it's that bad and actuallya good deal, the one with the straps are all sold out already.
If you are referring to anyone else, then ignore this post.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by April Lee

those prices are decent, not that cheap

If you were referring to the bloomingdales link I posted, it has an extra 40% off so it does make it $30 each. I don't think it's that bad and actually a good deal, the one with the straps are all sold out already.
If you are referring to anyone else, then ignore this post.
happy.gif
Was looking to get the low white patent or blk patents but when I click on them, it says unavailable. Will it reload and let me get them?

http://www1.bloomingdales.../index.ognc?SearchTarget=*&Keyword=jack+purcell&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.x=0&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.y=0&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON=KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON

If it is showing unavailable, it means it is sold out.
Like if you click on the third link (the plaid ones) it still shows the shoe and the few sizes left.
If you add it to the basket, it takes the additional discount at the checkout.

Converse.com is having a one day 20% off sale on most of their shoes so it might be a perfect time to purchase some JP's.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Looking at just the shoe pics they ugly, but seeing people wearing them they dont look that bad.

It is pretty much just liek Chucks but with a slight twist and much more comfortable.

Sorry for necroing a post, but wanted to comment.  At first, I thought the JP's were ugly but seeing them on feet in this thread turned me around.  Was hitting up various Marshalls and saw quite a few for 30$ and then last night copped these Leather Acorns (cork insoles!!) for 25$ and a pair of blue low JP's.  Love them already.

Back
Top Bottom